Plasterer wanted full time- Midlands

Members online

Thursday 9th Feb- 1 in Birmingham and 1 in Mablethorpe- ish. Anyone wants to hang their hats on any of them, then please let me know.
Cheers
Steve the people I've tagged in are people's work I've actually scene tbh I'd even recommend the mablethorpe job for that Flynny character as it's up his way I think, only problem is I couldn't confirm his work standards as I never worked with him and tbh only ever scene him post one picture on here ever of work he might of done

Steve the people I've tagged in are people's work I've actually scene tbh I'd even recommend the mablethorpe job for that Flynny character as it's up his way I think, only problem is I couldn't confirm his work standards as I never worked with him and tbh only ever scene him post one picture on here ever of work he might of done
It's seen you thick c**t lol I've posted plenty of work up on here, you forgot to mention I won the most asthetically pleasing job in the British gypsum smoothy comp, but you wouldn't mention that Coz your jell :)

It's seen you thick c**t lol I've posted plenty of work up on here, you forgot to mention I won the most asthetically pleasing job in the British gypsum smoothy comp, but you wouldn't mention that Coz your jell :)
I always admit if I'm mistaken, I stand corrected he did post the picture of his plaster job tbh I didn't rate it but anyways he has also posted a picture of 2 blokes kissing made out of rubber and apparently wrote a book... for kids

Steve didn't realise it was such short notice mate I don't mess about when it comes to work so will say straight I won't be able to do that short notice but can say that @thebearbeef and @jeanclaudevangyproc are both as good as me also they are around that area and for the right price might be able to help,

I've seen both there work and can vouch for there quality and service, they are also valid members on here not just vultures
All the best vince

I got a facebook message off a woman today asking if we could do a conservatory ceiling on thursday so i assume it was about this.

Couldn't do it at 2 days notice but if you need a reliable plasterer for the future @crsleicester give us a ring at some point to discuss it. We're not the cheapest but we'll always be there when we say we will

I got a facebook message off a woman today asking if we could do a conservatory ceiling on thursday so i assume it was about this.

Couldn't do it at 2 days notice but if you need a reliable plasterer for the future @crsleicester give us a ring at some point to discuss it. We're not the cheapest but we'll always be there when we say we will

im cheaper than "thebearbeaf"
approx £8453....il do it for (+ expenses).

i also need 2 labourers for the mess.
and a lift there and back.

@thebearbeef ....can i borrow some tools please.

I also have a job in Sheffield this week and a job in Leicester early next week. Stockport on Wednesday / Thursday next week and Ashby de la Zouch Friday or Saturday of next week.
If anyone can offer assistance, It would be greatly appreciated.
What have you got in Sheffield Steve got this week off and already bored shitless

I always admit if I'm mistaken, I stand corrected he did post the picture of his plaster job tbh I didn't rate it but anyways he has also posted a picture of 2 blokes kissing made out of rubber and apparently wrote a book... for kids
To be fair you think skimming is rocket science and using the special materials and tools that are needed for it. The fact you don't rate my work but your gaffers did makes you look even more jealous than I first thought lol the two blokes kissing you have lost me there maybe big hard baz sent that in a text? I didn't apparently write a book I wrote a book and also published it and it pisses on any of your brothers s**t books :) you forgot to mention the worlds first piece of magnetic wall art and I doubt you know about the worlds fist magnetic art gallery but you will :) I doubt you have read the book but I bet you what you want you will :) lol

Just to add your as good as @Vincey lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 314