plasterer s bath

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are these for. they are in toolstation and i saw another plasterer take one in a house last week. spencer mentioned them once at able but we did'nt use them.do you just pot your skim or bonding in like its a big bucket and then mix with the mixer or do tou use a shovel. also do you think its more professional to use proper buckets or gorilla tubs.

mixer and shovel it out or mix some s/c dump 3 barrows in it fill your board and off you go
im using mine at the mo for rubble

thanks mate i do'nt think ill bother it would'nt get used and i only have a balcony for storage. you could just mix three or four gorilla tubs up at once instead and if the plaster gos on you it can just be knocked out

I use mine for a batch of dashing when roughcasting. And for going to the quarry to get small amounts of sand.
Where have you been dave???

Welcome back @DavetheDog :RpS_thumbsup: You must have had a few mentions when you logged on, place hasn't been the same without you .

Last edited by a moderator:
I use mine as a hot tub - the neighbours think I'm posh :RpS_laugh::RpS_lol: in my l*m*-g***n mankini:RpS_thumbsup:

thanks mate i do'nt think ill bother it would'nt get used and i only have a balcony for storage. you could just mix three or four gorilla tubs up at once instead and if the plaster gos on you it can just be knocked out
more great advice there dave,,, :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.