PLASTERER REQUIRED IN WHITBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sophie@agency

Hello my name is Sophie and i work for a construction based agency, and i have an opening for a plasterer in Whitby for 3-4 weeks, Paying £11, working on social housing doing mainly patching, must have a CSCS card, I also will require 1-2 working references. I do not pay for digs or travel so i would prefer local lads and will give anyone local the priority, please e mail me on sophie.westerman@hillmcglynn.com, or call my personal number 07966622502 if i do answer please leave a message.

Regards Sophie

sorry 11 puond an hour a bit insulting u should put that add on job centre in a forein langauge :mad: sorry just grumpy today it seems these agencies are taking full advantaage im suprised it didnt say at the end please make sure ur ass is clean and bring some ky :eek:

well it would appear the credit cruch is not hitting everyone, howeve it is in the job centre, but im trying to get local lads work so i thought that a forum for plasterers is a great idea, no matter what the price there are some poeple out there struggling in the market at the moment! every little helps and some people who are out of work and have families really cant afford to not work....im well aware £11 is low but we are agency and its temp work, every one knows agency pay is not always what they want but thats life take it or leave it......negitive feedback is definatly sign of a grumpy bumpy.....anyway shouldnt YOU be at work!!!!!!

it wasnt a persanall attack sophie and im not sayin that people dont need work but ur industry does noyhing for families or the construction industry it makes money off hard working people ur proberly going to say we find the work but the employer would put it the job centre anyway or the position would get filled thruogh work of mouth witch would leave the worker in a better paid postion

nice one sophie, we need more like this, a lot more, please dont take any critism to heart, plasterers are like animals, good at what they do but an absolute nightmare to deal with sometimes and very very competitive, its a testosterone thing ;D

p.s. this site gets a LOT of hits a day, pm danny for figures but its a VERY popular site and theres shedloads of extremely well qualified plasterers viewing your posts, and quite a few chancers but youll get that anyway wont you? cracking idea for the agencies to get involved...

p.p.s flynnyman is up your way (cleethorpes i think) - might be able to put you onto someone if he's not too busy and thees quite a few others too but i cant remember off the top of my head...

of course we are known as the middle man but trades men are not perfect either, they try to get on site without safety cards, and then there is foreign labour that will work at a lower price working in large groups with not a lot of knowledge of our uk industry and the launguge barrier, agencies and myself monitor this safely, and comply with all the legal 'gargon' that sites require in the uk, the people on site who require the labour dont always have time/energy to check all this and thats when accidents happen and no one will point the finger or take the blame.....controversial i know, but its just my opinion i guess.......but we do have a positive aspect to us, im just trying to deligate work evenly and get lads a job......and i dont take your bad mood personally at all George....my dealy with trades men have left me tough skinned ;D

Thank you Chris, ill have a look but, the other benefit with agencies is......that if you are good at your job the company will more than likely take you on direct...so any work is good work, its the poor tradesmen that dont do you any favours not agencies...we are here to help! ;D

Bit far for me Chris but cheers, sophie its a great idea and if you get anymore jobs post them up im sure someone will be glad of it and im sure your used to grumpy tradesmen lol

Thank you anyway, i will post any further jobs on the board in future.

;D

Yes welcome to the forum Sophie , ignore George he does not speak for every body the grumpy old so and so :D, and thank you for not taking offence, i am sure this forum can be mutually beneficial so please keep posting your vacancies here with us , if you have any issues or problems then please let admin know.
Kindest regards
Paul

sorry wrong side of bed god ur making me feel bad really bad :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

lucky for you George im not a typical bird...therefore do not take tradesman banter personally, we are all allowed a little grump now and then!

Thank you for all the warm welcome's! Ill be in touch with any future work, in the meantime if you are out of work with your regular companies, feel free to call me at Hill McGlynn and get registered.

georgemealy75 said:
sorry wrong side of bed god ur making me feel bad really bad :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

And so you should ;D

haha shes obviously used to us neanderthals. i think kirky wants to take her out for dinner hoping he'd get better rates!

Status
Not open for further replies.