PLASTERER REQUIRED IN SCARBOROUGH

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sophie@agency

HELLO, IM LOOKING FOR A HARD WORKING PLASTERER TO WORK IN SCARBOROUGH, SKIMMING AND PATCHING WORK ON A SITE, £11 PH, IF INTERESED PLEASE CALL 07966622502 AND ASK FOR SOPHIE

THANK YOU

did you know sophie is actually a males name in north Africa! so sorry mate i dont swing that way...but i know plenty of decent fella's that do!

cool thanks sophie...... pass on their numbers .... gulp.

Hope you find your plasterer here, there are some good guys on this forum.

Rich :)

Sorry but had delete a few posts on this one , very funny but a tiny bit over the mark ;) hope you understand .

I had a G** stalker when I had my van sign written!! Started with a text 'hi nice arse!', thought it was the lads messin about, oh how wrong I was, finally ended in a proposisition!!! AARRRGGH!!!! Dirty b*****d!!!! My new van is not sign written! :eek: :eek:

ziggy2 said:
I had a G** stalker when I had my van sign written!! Started with a text 'hi nice arse!', thought it was the lads messin about, oh how wrong I was, finally ended in a proposisition!!! AARRRGGH!!!! Dirty (french person)!!!! My new van is not sign written! :eek: :eek:

spoil sport xxxxxxxx

I got a further and final text about 2 months later from the same dude, 'so, ave you got a big cock?'. Ha!! ;D

no worries church is it me or does sophie feel like part of the furniture here bless here ..........shes the oracle :)

Ive sort of got an image of her. Shes got to be dead sexy if shes on our site(no mingers) I'll start the description......... Shes defo a blonde in a pencil skirt with black high heels :p

sophie@agency said:
did you know sophie is actually a males name in north Africa! so sorry mate i dont swing that way...but i know plenty of decent fella's that do!

Do you have £850,000,00 you would like to transfer into our bank accounts for a share of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.