Plasterer required in Bewdley area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob110

Hi,

Im looking for a plasterer in the Bewdley area, dry lining and skimming. the rooms will be ready in about a months time.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rob

Hi Rob. I would be interested in helping you out depending on how much plastering you have to go at. Give me a call so we can have a chat about it. I am not a million miles from you 07957 645911

Cheers

John

Hi Rob,
If you need a quote click on my signature link below for website & contact details.
Lee.

Hi, are the rooms, ready or done ? I am new to the site, but live local. I work with another City and Guilds qualified plasterer and have references if needed. We are flexible with working hours, but busy !!

We charge £120 a day plus materials at cost price, or you can supply materials.

Regards

Shaun
SRL Plastering Services

Hi, are the rooms, ready or done ? I am new to the site, but live local. I work with another City and Guilds qualified plasterer and have references if needed. We are flexible with working hours, but busy !!

Regards

Shaun
SRL Plastering Services

Really, did you not think to check the date this thread was posted, get a grip fellas

Regards

Shaun
SRL Plastering Services

Timing is the key lol

Hi, I'm in Ireland and can fly over every morning if you have a Ryanair airport in, or near, the country you are in . I charge €450 or £400 a day cash. Obviously you will have to pick me up/drop me off at the Ryanair hub daily

Status
Not open for further replies.