Plasterer needed in Surrey

Shanagarry

Hi, I'm looking for someone to do a plastering repair job on my kitchen near Woking. See my thread 'Opinion on a plastering job' in the DIY forum for more background.

The ceiling (approx 15'6" x 12'6") is new plasterboard and needs reskimming.

The main wall (approx 11'6" x 7') is mostly skim over existing plaster, with some new where a wall was taken out. Some of the plaster is blown and will need stripping back and redoing, and the rest reskimmed.

There's another stub wall, and a few more small areas.

Ideally I'd like someone in shortly as it's been going on quite a while, but if I need to wait to have it done right this time then so be it.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Hi, I'm looking for someone to do a plastering repair job on my kitchen near Woking. See my thread 'Opinion on a plastering job' in the DIY forum for more background.

The ceiling (approx 15'6" x 12'6") is new plasterboard and needs reskimming.

The main wall (approx 11'6" x 7') is mostly skim over existing plaster, with some new where a wall was taken out. Some of the plaster is blown and will need stripping back and redoing, and the rest reskimmed.

There's another stub wall, and a few more small areas.

Ideally I'd like someone in shortly as it's been going on quite a while, but if I need to wait to have it done right this time then so be it.

Let me know if you need any more info.
Hi. Yea I should be able to do something , pm your details and I'll call you .