plasterer needed in devon

Orangemachineman

Looking for a plasterer/renderer to join our team in Devon
I know it's a long shot asking on here but there's a lack of guys down my way.
Job will be full time mon-Friday,and the odd Saturday
We do a lot of machine plastering so mainly rendering work daily.throufh the winter months we do a bit of internal work also
If you are a skimmer only then training will be provided
Anyone fancies a new life in sunny Devon then get in touch!!
Cheers

Sounds a good start for someone, whereabouts in Devon moi luvver, it's a big old county [emoji3]

If i could talk the wife to moving to the UK I'd be up for it. As long as I didn't have to talk to the client's answer the phone price jobs I'd be as happy as a pig in s**t.

Last edited:
Sunny North Devon
The air's clean,the sea is clear blue and they women are footloose and fancy free
It never rains down here
It's like being on holiday all year round

I'm same been looking for another member for yonks, similar to the that remit but in gods county.

If i could talk the wife to moving to the UK I'd be up for it. As long as I didn't have to talk to the client's answer the phone price jobs I'd be as happy as a pig in s**t.

Im thinking of killing mines.....never mind taking her with me !!!
Devon is just to close !!!!
I live in the north west !!

Would be interested in working for @bobby myself if I could leave round here would be great to not have to deal with anyone at minute everyone driving me mad
Hopefully you'll get someone sorted great opportunity to use machines and render.

Just goin off the subject briefly... what do you guys charge on a day rate... been out of the game nearly 3 years .. getting back into it ..;)

Looking for a plasterer/renderer to join our team in Devon
I know it's a long shot asking on here but there's a lack of guys down my way.
Job will be full time mon-Friday,and the odd Saturday
We do a lot of machine plastering so mainly rendering work daily.throufh the winter months we do a bit of internal work also
If you are a skimmer only then training will be provided
Anyone fancies a new life in sunny Devon then get in touch!!
Cheers
I'm based in curry Rivel I be intrested in the job I drop you a text .

I suppose it all depends on what you can do
Skimming only is bottom end of the ladder
If you can use all types of render's to a decent standard on your own then happy days really

Talking of this subject does anyone else actually think that your price is in your own head .. You only work for what you think you're worth ..
I think if you negatively go in to pricing a job saying ive gone in to high and doubt yourself you never will get it.. Be more positive and I think you attract the customers who will pay what you want.
The end of the day these big plastering firms have to make on you working for them , so why can't you charge more and get it !! this year my date rate ranged from 120-200 depending.. how you've got to look at it is this these half a day jobs won't let you get another one in so you want full pay!! the time you've paid insurance diesel and time it's not worth it.
When you go in to an underpriced job you automatically start hating the customer.. even no it's no fault but your own .
That's all

Reactions: Mag