plasterer needed for work in Liverpool (UK)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lydiajo

I've got various bits and bobs that need doing in a lower ground floor flat in a late Georgian/early Victorian building.

At the moment it's bits of patching and a couple of walls that need re-plastering, but eventually I'll also need someone to plaster some bare brick walls for an extension that is being built.

Very little about our building is standard, so I'd like someone to come and look at the work and quote before contracting.

South Liverpool, Sefton Park area.

thanks

Lydia

Hi Lydia I have sent you a personal message with my phone number on or if you send me yours I can phone you

lydiajo said:
I've got various bits and bobs that need doing in a lower ground floor flat in a late Georgian/early Victorian building.

At the moment it's bits of patching and a couple of walls that need re-plastering, but eventually I'll also need someone to plaster some bare brick walls for an extension that is being built.

Very little about our building is standard, so I'd like someone to come and look at the work and quote before contracting.

thanks

Lydia

efc plastering said:
lydiajo said:

thanks

Lydia
your point being ???

re. message from marble plastering liverpool.

Hi Lydia, If you still require any plastering work carrying out could you please contact me, on 0151 538 9615. Regards Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.