Plasterer Needed for EX8 - Float and Set

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id do a wall and id want paying for it.
Done it before in a prestige house in the centre of london.
Got the job ....after 2 weeks fuucked it off because of never anywhere to park.

Worked for a big dryling firm before he was just getting established .
3 town houses boarded .
6 gangs ....one on each floor agents checked work and said who could or couldnt work on site.
Kept me flying through recession !!

Cut throught business.

What an absolute ignorant ass h you are!

I don't know why the plasterer suggested doing one room first - but I would be surprised if it was because he felt he could not trust us. Perhaps because he knew we had two other companies in for quotes he wanted to 'offer' us the chance to see his quality work? Look at it this way - the other people didn't offer to do one room first - he got the work. Get my drift??

I have been trading for 8 years and I have never knocked anyone. I wouldn't dream of it. I pay decent money and our working environment is fun and relaxed. If I flip a property (as opposed to keeping it as a rental), as soon as the money is in the bank, we take all the workers out to a very decent restaurant, the wives and girlfriends come along too.

When I discovered this forum I thought, what a fantastic idea and a pat on the back for the guy who set the site up. But by heck, people like you @theplasterman are totally ruining it.

Oh and by the way - you keep referring to me as a guy and you got that wrong too!!
Couldn't of put it better myself :)

I just can'y believe the OP has the audacity to ruffle the feathers of BG's posterboy.

You play with feathers...............you get ya arse tickled @theplasterman ...........:risas2:

i'm just sticking up for you against a girl
Thanks arti marra don't think your mate is though ..Codfather you going to undo the dislikes or explain yourself then?
What did I say wrong ?
Was only being real

image.jpeg

Hey what's going on here ...looks to me like they are trying to get me to get involved in rant off again..
Sorry lads I'm busy..

P.s flynnybob you better undo those dislikes
You should be honoured your the first person I've ever given them to :) but don't worry I don't condone bullying so I'm keeping a close eye on the OP.

Thanks arti marra don't think your mate is though ..Codfather you going to undo the dislikes or explain yourself then?
What did I say wrong ?
Was only being real

You tried your hand at bullying and look where it got you lol What you gonna do tell BG? :) I have never asked you to remove your dislikes to my posts I wouldn't be so pathetic and childish to even ask, how stupid would that make me look?

You tried your hand at bullying and look where it got you lol What you gonna do tell BG? :) I have never asked you to remove your dislikes to my posts I wouldn't be so pathetic and childish to even ask, how stupid would that make me look?
Don't think I would call it bullying ..

I Didn't think you would answer why you disagree

There you go
Avoided actually answering the question

As usual.
I never avoid answering a question unless it's a completely stupid question then I can't be arsed. The button is a disagree button which means I disagree it's that simple, I don't have to explain why the same as I don't have to explain why I like a post, think a post is funny or helpful. Have I ever asked why you disagree with some of my posts? Exactly coz I usually know why or don't give a f**k now get over it and apologise to the poor lady who you jumped on and accused of all sorts coz someone had spiked your lemonade with shandy.

I never avoid answering a question unless it's a completely stupid question then I can't be arsed. The button is a disagree button which means I disagree it's that simple, I don't have to explain why the same as I don't have to explain why I like a post, think a post is funny or helpful. Have I ever asked why you disagree with some of my posts? Exactly coz I usually know why or don't give a f**k now get over it and apologise to the poor lady who you jumped on and accused of all sorts coz someone had spiked your lemonade with shandy.
I don't even drink alcohol.

Don't know how you can say anything about me with the way you are and the things you say.

I already apologised

Unlike you

I don't even drink alcohol.

Don't know how you can say anything about me with the way you are and the things you say.

I already apologised

Unlike you
I've not said anything about you and what I say is what I want to say not what I'm told to say and I don't need to apologise for anything, I wasn't the one who jumped down some poor defenceless women asking for advise was I?

Status
Not open for further replies.