Plasterer Needed for a Project in Switzerland

That’s a bit uncalled for. It would make more sense for both of us if you were situated closer to an airport on mainland UK. Flights are not cheap from Ireland to Switzerland.

Hi, I can carry out these works if you haven't found anyone yet PM me.

Hes always banging on about how much he charges etc,maybe time for freed to lower his rates to get the ball rolling again..hmmmmmmm

Do I have this right..the minimum wage here is a year..£28,000 and in Switzerland is £100,000???

f**k it..where did I put that gimp mask!!

Hes always banging on about how much he charges etc,maybe time for freed to lower his rates to get the ball rolling again..hmmmmmmm

Mate my rates only go up and up and up when if there ever becomes a time where I have to consider lowering my rates I will do something else...much easier ways to make money than plastering. (y)

Hi All,

Perhaps this is a strange request, however, I am looking for a plasterer to help me plaster my house here in Switzerland. I’m 33 and originally from Bolton. I bought a house here last year. It’s notoriously difficult to find plasterers in Switzerland and the quality (surprisingly) isn’t anywhere near the standard I have experienced in the UK. I also want to be able to talk to someone in English about the job (I haven’t mastered the local Swiss German lingo yet)

I will happily show pictures and have a FaceTime call with anyone that might be interested to show them the work that is needed. I would obviously pay for flights, organize the material and of course stay over in my place for the duration - we can also do a bit of sightseeing!

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance for any help/comments.

David
Hi David, I guess by now you finished the plastering works. I have been a plasterer for many years, it’s my family Business in the uk, I am now living in Switerland Zermatt, I am interested helping you out this summer.

I did this job in end David payed me in cheese! Place was lovely and learned how to yodal!
Why would you want to learn to be a delivery driver?
1618515281068.png