Plasterer Needed for a Project in Switzerland

Had this yesterday from Switzerland
F2F1F75F-1156-4C11-A0F5-B8B8B3047D9B.jpeg

Hi All,

Perhaps this is a strange request, however, I am looking for a plasterer to help me plaster my house here in Switzerland. I’m 33 and originally from Bolton. I bought a house here last year. It’s notoriously difficult to find plasterers in Switzerland and the quality (surprisingly) isn’t anywhere near the standard I have experienced in the UK. I also want to be able to talk to someone in English about the job (I haven’t mastered the local Swiss German lingo yet)

I will happily show pictures and have a FaceTime call with anyone that might be interested to show them the work that is needed. I would obviously pay for flights, organize the material and of course stay over in my place for the duration - we can also do a bit of sightseeing!

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance for any help/comments.

David
I’ve got a job in Zurich, the end of September/October time , just waiting for date confirmation

If you can put some pictures up and bit more info I’d be happy to consider it .
An escape away from the missus is long overdue

I wouldn't bother.

Spakker thinks there's no airports in Ireland.

Or if there are, then it's somehow easier to fly from London than Dublin.

Christ knows what else he'll be thinking.

View attachment 52668
That’s a bit uncalled for. It would make more sense for both of us if you were situated closer to an airport on mainland UK. Flights are not cheap from Ireland to Switzerland.

That’s a bit uncalled for. It would make more sense for both of us if you were situated closer to an airport on mainland UK. Flights are not cheap from Ireland to Switzerland.
How much you think 2000 miles of diesel, r days of a man's time and a Dover Calais ticket is going to set you back, ffs?

Whatever way up you turn it you've put at least a grand on the job by trying to source a man from the UK.

Guna end in tears this one.average days pay for a plasterer is £200-£300 per day in the UK so there needs to be a right carrot for somebody to take the hassle of this thats worth his salt,let's be honest if your getting some baboon going down there cheap it only means one thing,they don't know there arse from elbow

That too.

But I'm not cheap. Slow and rough yes.

Cheap no.
Your not thinking straight , I remember you patching render

Your a renderer Stevie , the Swiss will be quaking in their snow boots

Only time il go Switzerland is for that magical euthanasia pill if I ever become a cabbage! Probably fly from Ireland stevieo will help me in me wheelchair :ROFLMAO: