Plasterer Needed for a Project in Switzerland

Members online

DTBWFC

Hi All,

Perhaps this is a strange request, however, I am looking for a plasterer to help me plaster my house here in Switzerland. I’m 33 and originally from Bolton. I bought a house here last year. It’s notoriously difficult to find plasterers in Switzerland and the quality (surprisingly) isn’t anywhere near the standard I have experienced in the UK. I also want to be able to talk to someone in English about the job (I haven’t mastered the local Swiss German lingo yet)

I will happily show pictures and have a FaceTime call with anyone that might be interested to show them the work that is needed. I would obviously pay for flights, organize the material and of course stay over in my place for the duration - we can also do a bit of sightseeing!

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance for any help/comments.

David

Hi All,

Perhaps this is a strange request, however, I am looking for a plasterer to help me plaster my house here in Switzerland. I’m 33 and originally from Bolton. I bought a house here last year. It’s notoriously difficult to find plasterers in Switzerland and the quality (surprisingly) isn’t anywhere near the standard I have experienced in the UK. I also want to be able to talk to someone in English about the job (I haven’t mastered the local Swiss German lingo yet)

I will happily show pictures and have a FaceTime call with anyone that might be interested to show them the work that is needed. I would obviously pay for flights, organize the material and of course stay over in my place for the duration - we can also do a bit of sightseeing!

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance for any help/comments.

David
If the world was t so f**k*d up atm I would be all over this,

Nearly spat my wine out. Don’t worry. You’ll be well catered for!!!
That’s wonderful news can the original poster pm me!! Feel like when that old dude found his book!
8DFE034C-A5A1-477B-B46E-06635AF0C12F.gif

Hi All,

David
im from chorley mate but sadly to old to help u good luck

Hi All,

David
I've done that before in Scotland.

It was alright but it was full of jocks

That’s wonderful news can the original poster pm me!! Feel like when that old dude found his book!View attachment 52561
Are you interested?
Hi All,

David

Can someone please PM me if they are genuinely interested? Thanks!

Hi All,

David