Plasterer needed - Fareham, Hampshire.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveH

Hi All,
We currently run a Solar PV and Loft insulation company and are just about to launch an external wall insulation company as well.

We are looking for a plasterer to join our team. Previous experience in the external wall field is a bonus but not a requirement.
Thought I would try my luck and see if anyone on here is looking for regular work!
The job is based in Fareham, Hampshire, although to start off with there would be a weeks (paid) training in Devon.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,

Dave H.

Hi all,
We are looking to employ someone rather than just subby the work out.
EWI experience is preferential however not essential (as training is given), but yes, someone experienced in rendering and acrylics with 4 years minimum experience.
Not sure if I'm able to send PMs yet, but am happy to PM an email address to send CVs to, just drop me a message if you are interested :)

Have you found any one yet mate? I'm based in bournemouth and very interested don't mind travelling either. Let us know please mate cheers billy

This is to much, genuine members are interested in a job and two people pop up trying to grab the job with their opening post.
Come on Danny mods find a way to stop this.

If you can please supply us with a email address ill send you my CV and references.
with over 6 years plastering and rendering along with EWI

I reckon if they were to pop up on a fresh thread then their details would be deleted but as it is they're just showing themselves up Andy :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.