Plasterer manchester tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
as above. I promised my cousin I would go skim her bedroom tomorrow but sumet as cum up and I cnt make it. I don't want to let her down as she has already had a plasterer in who has produced the worst plastering I have ever seen and didn't Finnish. So it's been unibonded and there's a couple patches to bond then 3/4 bags to re skim. Any body interested please inbox me for details

Wigan lad full of wild whiskey by any chance and forgot how to get to manchester.

Been there myself sir !!

Wouldn't it be better to be honest and say you'll do it another time than get some one in you don't know know might feck it up again?

I thought that as soon as I posted this, so I've done exactly that. No ones perfect mate but this is not even close. It took him 2 days to board the ceiling four boards max. The he turned up skimmed a wall one day and another wall day after, took £500 if her money to mate I feel realy bad for her. Charged £125 every time he turned up,

Wigan lad full of wild whiskey by any chance and forgot how to get to manchester.

Been there myself sir !!
Tax has gone on van I didn't no and got a £200 fine through the door but now wnt let me tax it online and cnt speak to any one until monday

I thought that as soon as I posted this, so I've done exactly that. No ones perfect mate but this is not even close. It took him 2 days to board the ceiling four boards max. The he turned up skimmed a wall one day and another wall day after, took £500 if her money to mate I feel realy bad for her. Charged £125 every time he turned up,

There are some conts about

Status
Not open for further replies.