Plasterer looking for work

Members online

I wish you best of look but please don't advertise yourself as a plasterer because your clearly not after reading your c.v. and no tools & transport.

Your a plasterers labourer looking to progress so be honest with people or will end in tears both ways.

I'm looking for work in Doncaster, mexborough,Barnsley area I have 3 years experience plastering and labouring, unable to find work because i have no tools or transport jordanpaton19@outlook.com

Sorry to hear you dont have any work at the moment.

I would like to give you constructive criticism though :D That has to be the most dullest CV I have ever read. I would seriously have a look at rewriting it and making it stand out. A CV is your chance to make a first impression to any potential employer and getting that right can not only increase your chances of getting a job but a job at the right money.

It says nothing about Jordan as a person just that you dont show any commitment to work and that you are not sure what you want to do for a living. It looks like you have not stayed in a job longer than 12 months and no explanation why you left...

I am not being a troll or nasty but thats what I saw... hope this helps and you get a job and a start.

My first port of call will be getting some transport whether it be a scooter or a car but you need to be able to get around without inconveniencing your employer

Sorry to hear you dont have any work at the moment.

I would like to give you constructive criticism though :D That has to be the most dullest CV I have ever read. I would seriously have a look at rewriting it and making it stand out. A CV is your chance to make a first impression to any potential employer and getting that right can not only increase your chances of getting a job but a job at the right money.

It says nothing about Jordan as a person just that you dont show any commitment to work and that you are not sure what you want to do for a living. It looks like you have not stayed in a job longer than 12 months and no explanation why you left...

I am not being a troll or nasty but thats what I saw... hope this helps and you get a job and a start.

My first port of call will be getting some transport whether it be a scooter or a car but you need to be able to get around without inconveniencing your employer
And you’re so right Dan as we’ve all read it and there’s nothing wrong with someone wanting to better themselves but he really needs to realise it’s bloody tough going out here and being such a green horn,good luck to the kid.

I'm looking for work in Doncaster, mexborough,Barnsley area I have 3 years experience plastering and labouring, unable to find work because i have no tools or transport jordanpaton19@outlook.com

It'll be the Parachute Regiment for you, my lad. You've spelled 'to' wrong. It's a two letter word, ffs.

It's really not an impressive CV, but I have that problem too when I have to write down what I've been up to - it really doesn't read well.

Good effort for thinking of coming here though. But why not just ring around for labouring work and tell the boss that you really want to go to college - then work your b*ll***s off to show that you're serious?