Plasterer Is Walking 16.1 Miles On Stills For Looe Lifeboat Appeal

Members online

A plasterer from Bathpool is getting ready to take on a very unusual but challenging challenge in March. It is a Sponsored walk with a very plasterer like twist.

In support of the Looe Lifeboat Appeal, Allan Gafney will walk 16.1 miles on stilts at Davidstow Airfield on Friday, March 4, in honour of the new 'Ollie Naismith II' inshore rescue boat.

A plasterer from Bathpool is getting ready to take on a very unusual but challenging challenge in March. It is a Sponsored walk with a very plasterer like twist.

In support of the Looe Lifeboat Appeal, Allan Gafney will walk 16.1 miles on stilts at Davidstow Airfield on Friday, March 4, in honour of the new 'Ollie Naismith II' inshore rescue boat.

If something isn't a very challenging challenge does it then cease to be a challenge, or does it just become a not very challenging challenge?
@John j wants to know.

iu

This is the Southport Inshore RNLI Rescue Boat. complete with trailer you can launch it from in a force 8 gale, ..if you have the balls to do it, which thankfully they do.

If something isn't a very challenging challenge does it then cease to be a challenge, or does it just become a not very challenging challenge?
@John j wants to know.
I'm challenged, Gissa job, 6-week BG ccourse and I'm a fully qualified Plaster Skiimmer Chancer me (ok 5-day Gold Trowel - good enuf right?)

@John j wants to know.

Just to clarify:

are you on about the guy walking 16.1 miles in stilts or are you on about trying to be a spread in Yorkshire during a bonding shortage?
chin.gif