Plasterer has let me down in Heywood

Members online

Skimming is one of the easiest aspects of plastering if you can’t do 60m2 for £450 and make a go Andy g must of taught you. Bread and butter

decent wage for a wee gauge lol xx
hows the holiday sir....bet your glad to get to of stanstead heard it was a b*ll***s when you flew out.

Stunning mate, it’s been nine years since I was last in Pefkos, I forgot how amazing it is. We was the day after the lightning strikes but still a 4 hr delay, we never got to the hotel until 4.15am Tuesday morning lol

Stunning mate, it’s been nine years since I was last in Pefkos, I forgot how amazing it is. We was the day after the lightning strikes but still a 4 hr delay, we never got to the hotel until 4.15am Tuesday morning lol

ive been all over the planet.....crete was the best.
hopefully one day il visit again:birra:

Reactions: gps
Is pefkos where that swimming pool is in the middle of the bar? Rhodes? Make up for lost time Gord

Yes it’s Rhodes, could be that bar, not in my hotel though lol
That’s it, get yourself off the top. Was there 2 year ago at a wedding, was out watching England vs Wales at the euros and stumbled across this place, mental there’s a crèche in it to.

Attachments

• 46F33191-D817-4675-8B35-FB289C4DB743.png
    46F33191-D817-4675-8B35-FB289C4DB743.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 344