Plasterer/gang required asap

Looking for plasterers for large extension and house in Derbyshire
Lot to go at must be reliable and mix in
Plenty more work coming up looking for right guys
Tel 07455188110

Nicm

@Vincey, before the vultures swoop in in large numbers
Regular members should have the chance to secure any work offered on this forum before vultures.It’s no benefit to me as I live in Ireland.I just think it would be the fairest way.

Rossi46

Private Member
Regular members should have the chance to secure any work offered on this forum before vultures.It’s no benefit to me as I live in Ireland.I just think it would be the fairest way.
Probably too late. The real vultures just grab the phone number and don’t even post once :endesacuerdo:

vfr12

@ Danny how many time do we have to raise the issue?
Feels like I am tagging BG :loco:

Rossi46

Private Member
There should be a way that the jobs advertised in the job section go into private for maybe 2-3 days and then it goes out to the circling vultures.

There should be a way that the jobs advertised in the job section go into private for maybe 2-3 days and then it goes out to the circling vultures.
To be fair lots of good spreads don’t want to join a forum day in day out for various reasons.

Hi

If this work is in north Derbyshire area I would be happy to come and take a look.

Thanks
Seedy