Plasterer’s/renderers, kent:s.e london

Thanks for the shout, but I’m based in Suffolk now mate. (y)

Back in the day I worked loads round there,ipswich,kesgrave..woodbridge..

it ain’t the turnip crunching you have to worry about..it’s the six fingers and two heads!!..,everyone I spoke to there just always reminded me of iron maiden??..weird

decent little firm there was Vance plastering,not sure he’s still going??

You can take the boy out of east London but your never take the east London out of the boy mate! ;) (y)
london boy,....suffolk lad,.....soon to be , if approved on your application form, a northern lad, hope you are reading up on pigeons/pints real ale/handboard/, but dont worry cockney i will vouch for you,.....and just think, you could go and visit and stay with your pal casper on a weekend, what a bonus for you, but calm down dont get to excited , a step at a time , when you send your application form back to live in the north, put a few toffee sweets in as well , every little helps

london boy,....suffolk lad,.....soon to be , if approved on your application form, a northern lad, hope you are reading up on pigeons/pints real ale/handboard/, but dont worry cockney i will vouch for you,.....and just think, you could go and visit and stay with your pal casper on a weekend, what a bonus for you, but calm down dont get to excited , a step at a time , when you send your application form back to live in the north, put a few toffee sweets in as well , every little helps
I’d rather eat a turd thanks mate. :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: