Plasterboard Props

Hi looking for a decent set of plasterboard lifters had some from Screwfix years ago but they’ve stopped making them and now sell the Magnusson ones but they don’t have great reviews , I don’t want the twist ones sooner have the ratchet one if possible. Thx

I’m actually after a new set myself so I’m keen to hear people’s recommendations. Don’t like the twist ones either, prefer the pump ones with the pin height adjustment.

I have the silver ones with the ratchet adjustment.
I’ve just purchased 2 of the Bessey
I’m actually after a new set myself so I’m keen to hear people’s recommendations. Don’t like the twist ones either, prefer the pump ones with the pin height adjustment.
I’ve just purchased the Bessy STE 300’s telescopic , will be boarding next week so I’ll keep you posted

Mate I’ve just got them delivered & they’re really heavy duty weigh around 3.5 kilo each look really well made will be a breeze boarding I reckon . Press the black button to slide the pole up & a few clicks with the trigger

Attachments

• IMG_2565.jpeg
    IMG_2565.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2566.jpeg
    IMG_2566.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
Mate I’ve just got them delivered & they’re really heavy duty weigh around 3.5 kilo each look really well made will be a breeze boarding I reckon . Press the black button to slide the pole up & a few clicks with the trigger
Are you a tad exited Adam ? :)

Looking forward to your review mate . (y)