Plasterboard clips?

Members online

choppa

2D994A4E-67A9-4EEE-BBAB-56768E4BDF1E.png
Any one used these before? They any good? I’m going to get the misses to grab me some later as iv got some fireboard todo tomorrow will report back.

Pussy. She gonna board it for you too?
:lol: Great idea didn’t think of that! She works in screwfix so I get a good price. I do all boarding myself normally my body is getting a bit worn. Any thing to make things a little easier.

View attachment 34593Any one used these before? They any good? I’m going to get the misses to grab me some later as iv got some fireboard todo tomorrow will report back.

Board lifters have their place , big rooms , high ceilings, sloping walls , trestle with prop tied to each leg and 3x2 screwed across top is g

these clips are expensive

I don’t think you snap them off don’t you just unscrew them? Iv not used before but it’s the same idea as screwing a piece of lat and leaving an overhang to catch the edge of your next board

I don’t think you snap them off don’t you just unscrew them? Iv not used before but it’s the same idea as screwing a piece of lat and leaving an overhang to catch the edge of your next board
Almost certain you do. They're made with a weak point. Why else would they sell packs of 50

Whatever they do, they're shite that's why there's no reviews and they're on sale lol