plaster price

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about 3.90 in b & q when you buy 5 and about 5.50 for a bag of bonding also when you get 5

Yer it's a joke church but at least on re skim if you can get a fair price should not impact us to much . There now saying derv could be 140 litre by easter time
the fuel in the tank will be worth more then the van . So our tools in the van they will pass on and go for the fuel.

i did mate and these were b&q prices before tradepoint discounts so it has still got up in price in this climate

B&Q can still under cut my local build centre by £1.60 PER BAG, thats a lot when your about to order pallets of the stuff !

The manager at my local wicks said I could buy a pallet of multi get the dicount and take it as I need of any pallet of multi in store.

The manager at my local wicks said I could buy a pallet of multi get the dicount and take it as I need of any pallet of multi in store.

Yeah I heard that before....

what I use to do is if I stocked my unit up with finish and it was getting close to the date I would go buy 10 bags and then get my old man to take the old nearly outdated ones back...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.