plaster over concrete with white adhesive

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djsmallz

[I
Hello Guys
I really need your help on this one. I have a project in Africa with concrete all around and recently i was on a project where the client flew over some italians to finish up his house and i though the finishing touches were pretty good. they plastered the wall with a white adhesive and mixed with a synthetic resin primer. on some part of the house they used mesh along with that finishing to have a better render. please check the pictures below and give me your opinion please. also they used some italian products called B75 monocolor which is a white adhesive for ceramic tiles.. what can i buy here in the UK that would be similar to finish up concrete walls with such white rendering? i took a look at snowcrete recently but not sure if it's what i need beside it's quite pricey to plaster/ render a whole house with snowcrete.

Thanks in advance

1MG][/IMG]

IMG_2821_zpsa7735483.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2814_zpsb60826c0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

On my way back from brazil in the summer I will leave you some of the Copacabana beach samples! Nah only messing havent a clue on Italian stuff pizzas mafia etc ! Sorry but Italians come on !

would like to have a closer look,, not 2 sure how the ceiling will look when painted

yep unfortunately in that area of the world italians are perceived as the GODS of high end finishing touches for the High net worth individuals. they all like to say i had some italians doing up my house! anyways guys what would you use to give concrete the top end finishing touches? budget may not apply of course we dealing with high end.

cheers

Artex was made for going over concrete ceilings but you wont polish it up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.