Plaster lad cut my soil pipe off :(

Dont think so, by the time the 90 is fully home the radius will catch the render and the resulting pipe run will be too close to the wall.
You need the joining socket and a single socket 90 like this https://www.screwfix.com/p/floplast-sp161-92-5-bend-single-socket-black/70115 they were idiots for cutting it off, it was left long for a reason, at least the plumber was thinking ahead.

The best option is to start again from the inside with a fresh new correct length of 110
I’m telling you from experience if the end of the pipe is cut level with the face of the render then either a T or a 90 swept bend will end up spot on for a standard clip. Iv fitted loads of soil and vent pipes pal

I’m telling you from experience if the end of the pipe is cut level with the face of the render then either a T or a 90 swept bend will end up spot on for a standard clip. Iv fitted loads of soil and vent pipes pal
I’m not wasting my finger tips on them all mate anymore
Let them suffer

I priced a Lego House last year exceeding 300 square metres in Parex
Thought it might have been too much of a coincidence
I did a Lego build house in Parex last year over 300m2 that guys name was Scott, said he only had two quotes and didn’t like the other bloke much so I did it £33k in total with extras

I did a Lego build house in Parex last year over 300m2 that guys name was Scott, said he only had two quotes and didn’t like the other bloke much so I did it £33k in total with extras
bullshit.gif

https://images.app.goo.gl/wLgemLat57k67UWg6
The gap between the stop on the spigot and the outside radius of the upper or lower outlet if the same distance as the stand-off on a standard 110mm pipe clip. It’s manufactured this way to make it easy to get your clip spacing
@Tinytom is correct the socket goes into the wall if using standard clips and the pipe has probably not been cut just bend removed and render taken up the small amount of of pipe sticking out

My Parex Material cost me 7.2k and the plaster lads cost be 7.5K cash. much cheaper then some supply an fit installers.

I was left an Easter egg yesterday when the render lads finished up, I guess it's normal to screw through the flashing with a wooden block to attached your string line for your stop bead FFS , As an inexperienced builder I can tell you no one gives a fook about the overall job

IMAG3943.jpg

My Parex Material cost me 7.2k and the plaster lads cost be 7.5K cash. much cheaper then some supply an fit installers.

I was left an Easter egg yesterday when the render lads finished up, I guess it's normal to screw through the flashing with a wooden block to attached your string line for your stop bead FFS , As an inexperienced builder I can tell you no one gives a fook about the overall job

IMAG3943.jpg

Bit of chewing gum get that.

IMAG3943.jpg
Not often you see lead welding

IMAG3943.jpg
At just over £20 a sq metre I'm not surprised
F****** unbelievable absolutely killing the trade

At just over £20 a sq metre I'm not surprised
F****** unbelievable absolutely killing the trade
I’m sick to my back teeth of it mate, “I’ve alrwady had a quote over £3k cheaper”
“What the f**k am I doin here then ya nob”

I’m sick to my back teeth of it mate, “I’ve alrwady had a quote over £3k cheaper”
“What the f**k am I doin here then ya nob”
That's the worst when they tell you how much cheaper I can get it,
It's just like rubbing salt in the wound, you instantly think c*** and feel like reversing into the house as you're driving off

I have to take back what I said earlier as I was wrong, just looked at my own build from a few years ago and the socket does indeed go into the wall. Dont actually like the design because if there is a leak I want to see it and not have it possibly run into the cavity.
Instead of the render going flush upto the straight 110 there should be some sort of collor to render upto, that can be slid off leaving a nice neat wider hole to accommodate the wider socket.