Plaster gone off too quickly.

Members online

Why is there a need to be rude about it. As a tradespeople myself I'm always looking to help my fellow tradesperson.
Anyway grill away the speedskim saved my butt if I'm honest or not as I'm sure you'll tell me.
20210724_200421.jpg

Since when did thatook OK? And that's not even painted
When I've painted it I'll update the thread. Just be nice, constructive criticism would be good.
I get you guys have been in the trade for years and worked your butt off for your experience. I'm not here to prove anyone can do it just learn a bit from the pros.
I find it fun learning new things.
I'm carpentry by trade mainly so anything new is challenging and rewarding.

When I've painted it I'll update the thread. Just be nice, constructive criticism would be good.
I get you guys have been in the trade for years and worked your butt off for your experience. I'm not here to prove anyone can do it just learn a bit from the pros.

I’m a Bengal too.

First post similar to yours and still here after 8 yrs.

Best plasterer on here now :coffe:

Glad my finish didn't look anything like this ! I'll post a picture up tomorrow so you bully's can grill me even more lol.
At least if you think it's s**t perhaps one of you tradies can point the error of my ways.
Either way I'm happy with the end finish.
james franco.gif

I’m a Bengal too.

First post similar to yours and still here after 8 yrs.

Best plasterer on here now :coffe:
This confirms it.not a professional plasterer.probably a multi-turder..soz for having a go I can understand you saying its not bad now

This confirms it.not a professional plasterer.probably a multi-turder..soz for having a go I can understand you saying its not bad now
Button it spudknit your new don't make enemies! I have the power to have you removed at my leisure so fall back in line you gotta be on here at least 5 years to pipe up and then you don't talk to a officer like that!!

Ive never hidden the fact I’m a turder Spud, but with regards to Milkys attempt, it could have come out a lot worse.

Don’t forget that every true plasterer was brilliant from day one.