Plaster drying

Members online

All in good time my friend, all in good time. I’ve only been on here 5 years so just getting warmed up.... you just wait... wait.... bear with... hang on.... it’s coming............
Um... just noticed @algeeman that the little boy monkey (you) has got a little willy that the little girl monkey (me) appears to literally be jumping on.... sooooooo just to clarify it was more about the hug.. :X3::LOL:

Uploading more of your wedding night debauchery jess? :D

Benefit of the doubt? I’m so confused! Sorry. I’m just a young woman with no clue and the plasterer didn’t tell me what to do and when I called him today he got crappy with me and now I see it not drying much I’m getting concerned. No trap just needed advise. I appreciate all the helpful comments. I’ve got the small window open tonight but it’s only 8 degrees/47 Fahrenheit tonight

Occasionally members create a sock puppet and come on in disguise.
Fine by me, your general attitude is getting a bit boring I’ll grant you... having to read you give out weird advice, then ask very basic questions, then unleash a bit of random anger, and then retreat into trying to look wounded when someone calls you out for what I find to be simple rudeness.... I think you’re what the paras would call a Walt .

Nuff said

Nice one Jess. I thought ole ******* had started to get it but there he is, blazing away at his own dinghy and got up early to do it, no less.

Point of order. All branches of the services use the term Walt. It refers to a liar. Specifically, a liar (usually but not exclusively, a civilian) who tells his porkies to glorify himself.

Stolen-Valour-Music-Video.jpg

This is a Walt Hunter.

The term you were looking for is Irritating Baldy Headed Bell End.

Nice one Jess. I thought ole ******* had started to get it but there he is, blazing away at his own dinghy and got up early to do it, no less.

Point of order. All branches of the services use the term Walt. It refers to a liar. Specifically, a liar (usually but not exclusively, a civilian) who tells his porkies to glorify himself.

This is a Walt Hunter.

You forgot ginger

This is a Walt Hunter.

Ha ha, been watching this guy too for last month or so...absolutely brilliant :D

This is a Walt Hunter.

Goddamned impersonators!

Um... just noticed @algeeman that the little boy monkey (you) has got a little willy that the little girl monkey (me) appears to literally be jumping on.... sooooooo just to clarify it was more about the hug.. :X3: :LOL:
See all I'm getting from that is that; yes you will jump straight onto someone you've never meet, but only if they've got a big willy.
Honestly this place was a haven of innocent fun until you arrived with your wanten ways.

See all I'm getting from that is that; yes you will jump straight onto someone you've never meet, but only if they've got a big willy.
Honestly this place was a haven of innocent fun until you arrived with your wanten ways.
Well who in their right mind jumps on a little willy with such gusto? I didn’t make the rules...

Fine by me, your general attitude is getting a bit boring I’ll grant you... having to read you give out weird advice, then ask very basic questions, then unleash a bit of random anger, and then retreat into trying to look wounded when someone calls you out for what I find to be simple rudeness.... I think you’re what the paras would call a Walt .

Nuff said
I like maltmans random anger it makes me lol

I like maltmans random anger it makes me lol
Just bizarre I don’t get it. And fine, whatever I haven’t previously said anything about it but I happen to quite like this forum and it’s a bad representation when someone poses a simple question and gets called a pervert for no reason. It’s not banter it’s dumb.

Although I do find some of his advice funny... leave the powder to soak into the water for awhile before you mix it :rolleyes: yaaaaawn

Just bizarre I don’t get it. And fine, whatever I haven’t previously said anything about it but I happen to quite like this forum and it’s a bad representation when someone poses a simple question and gets called a pervert for no reason. It’s not banter it’s dumb.

Although I do find some of his advice funny... leave the powder to soak into the water for awhile before you mix it :rolleyes: yaaaaawn

Unfortunately jess i was blessed with a very high iq. So i see things before others. I seen ***** was a bellend immediately. Everyone else is just catching up

Unfortunately jess i was blessed with a very high iq. So i see things before others. I seen ***** was a bellend immediately. Everyone else is just catching up
We bow before your greatness..... probably...

Thinking about it I should probably be made a mod too now... or queen... either really! :numberone::birra:

High IQ or large ego....who knows

I've re-read it -

'and I wasn’t told to leave any form of ventilation in the room'

Have I assumed wrong as in don't leave windows open and things like that?

Airflow is good makes it dry faster