Plaster drying

Benefit of the doubt? I’m so confused! Sorry. I’m just a young woman with no clue and the plasterer didn’t tell me what to do and when I called him today he got crappy with me and now I see it not drying much I’m getting concerned. No trap just needed advise. I appreciate all the helpful comments. I’ve got the small window open tonight but it’s only 8 degrees/47 Fahrenheit tonight
Are you single if so andyg will help you

I recently bought out three walls with plasterboard and plastered them. This was yesterday 12.9.18 and I wasn’t told to leave any form of ventilation in the room so this morning when I entered the room there was condensation on the windows. I’ve opened the door and windows and it cleared. I just shut my door an hour ago and popped in there and it’s building up again (the condensation) I can’t leave my balcony door open all night and we don’t have any nice weather really. What can I do and is this normal? The plaster still looks fresh, only in small areas it looks like it’s changing colour (drying) I’m a little worried so any advise or direction would really help.

Thank you
Give it time love and be cool

The windows are open a little now but it’s cold air from outside too. No not a plasterer I paid someone. Would putting the radiator on a low temp ruin the plaster? It was done Tuesday it’s basically early hours of Thursday and is no where near dry.
Couldn’t have been a real plasterer........
Otherwise he would have told you that plaster applied on a Tuesday will take at least a fortnight of good weather to dry........shame he didn’t wait until Wednesday.....applied on a Wednesday, dried by Thursday....that’s the rule.

Couldn’t have been a real plasterer........
Otherwise he would have told you that plaster applied on a Tuesday will take at least a fortnight of good weather to dry........shame he didn’t wait until Wednesday.....applied on a Wednesday, dried by Thursday....that’s the rule.
True pro. Respect!

You’d have to get grandmas permission to play out... or just follow normal procedure; stay in with grandma and help her take her teeth out
U ok love what job u on , andyg skimming lounge could do this in 2days but tuck 3 f**k it ,I try and do little for a lot not a lot for a little in fact thinging name for my business go to call it LITTLE MIX PLASTERING SERVICES