Plaster did not cover angle thin coat

Members online

FRRRREDDA

Hi guys, I recently got my small bedroom re-skimmed and because there's a bay window, an angle thin coat was used, but I just found out that the plaster didn't cover the coat which exposed to the outside. I asked the plasterer and he said it was supposed to be like that, but I searched online and saw others' works they all seem to cover it very well. I'm not sure which way is correct?
Image.jpg

Hi guys, I recently got my small bedroom re-skimmed and because there's a bay window, an angle thin coat was used, but I just found out that the plaster didn't cover the coat which exposed to the outside. I asked the plasterer and he said it was supposed to be like that, but I searched online and saw others' works they all seem to cover it very well. I'm not sure which way is correct? View attachment 68619
Decorator will sort that!

Jeeez - give the guy a break :ROFLMAO: - surely, by now, he's more than paid for his beading calamity, a couple of years ago. Poor guy gets endlessly harrassed here, and takes it in his stride without going mental :rayos:
Problem is to I don't think he knew it was wrong at the time

Hi guys, I recently got my small bedroom re-skimmed and because there's a bay window, an angle thin coat was used, but I just found out that the plaster didn't cover the coat which exposed to the outside. I asked the plasterer and he said it was supposed to be like that, but I searched online and saw others' works they all seem to cover it very well. I'm not sure which way is correct? View attachment 68619

FRRRREDDA, if a plasterer did that then get them back, that's a terrible finish - my dog can do better than that. A decorator can sort that out, the line doesn't even look straight.

Can we have a photo of the entire area? Who did this? Name and shame them