Plaster cracking

Jimbob87

I have recently skimmed a full room at a house during hot temperatures. However a week later, I have had a text from the guy who's house it is saying that there are lots of hair line cracks on the walls. I can't understand why this has happened. I prepped everything. Pva'd the areas 3 times. Could it be the heat that has caused this?

I thought so. He said to me it's going to need sorting, asked if I could go round and have a look. But what is the best thing to do about this?

I have recently skimmed a full room at a house during hot temperatures. However a week later, I have had a text from the guy who's house it is saying that there are lots of hair line cracks on the walls. I can't understand why this has happened. I prepped everything. Pva'd the areas 3 times. Could it be the heat that has caused this?
Yes it is the heat get some fine filler for docos and fill andyg as u were

If its solid, and only shrinkage, 2coats of polycell base coat paint,,,, first coat as a mist coat it flexes with hairline cracks.

Had this on one wall i did a few weeks ago which i was having trouble with having pva d it twice customer picked up a couple of hairline cracks,fetched of the loose and put plasterers stabaliser on,skimmed away jobs a good un.

heat and a slight breeze open widows? can cause the slightest of hairline crack's it still paints ok but does not look the part if this is what happened mix a bit of filler and cover just to keep the bloke happy

heat and a slight breeze open widows? can cause the slightest of hairline crack's it still paints ok but does not look the part if this is what happened mix a bit of filler and cover just to keep the bloke happy
A good tip for you , always leave a bit of sand paper and filler on window sill before you leave for them the f**k**g bastaŕrrrrrrrrrrrd