plaster ceiling

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffdiamond are you talking about s*x here, and if your ceiling going off to fast you have not killed the suction.

no it wont over skim now, what you need to do is put loads of yellow warning signs up and make them eat their tea in the living room forever !!!! :RpS_confused:

do as i said, but make sure you pva it properly , maybe give it 2 coats of pva , but wait until the first coat of pva is almost , but not dry. apply skim 2 coats. should'nt really be a problem.

do as i said, but make sure you pva it properly , maybe give it 2 coats of pva , but wait until the first coat of pva is almost , but not dry. apply skim 2 coats. should'nt really be a problem.
you wont have to wait for the first coat of PVA to dry it will dry as soon as you paint it on!! id paint the first coat on with a mixture of PVA like its milk then get ready to mix up then paint a normal mix on, then jump straight on it!!!!!!!!!!!!

the secret to bods work finally revealed............just gets someone else in to do it properly:RpS_thumbsup:

i couldnt spell consistency without think of the words **** and thinking of you :RpS_mellow: by the way I put some multi in mine so i can see where ive painted it so no its not white its man pink:RpS_cool:

i couldnt spell consistency without think of the words **** and thinking of you :RpS_mellow: by the way I put some multi in mine so i can see where ive painted it so no its not white its man pink:RpS_cool:
So you mean pink milkshake? and the consistencys like err a errrr fluid lol

So you mean pink milkshake? and the consistencys like err a errrr fluid lol
correct!!!! runny fluid like milk not like glue, youll get there one day if you keep practising an asking for advice on here,
just stick with it kid and if you need any more help dont be afraid to ask :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.