Plaster cast

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Has anyone ever done a plaster cast of their penis?
If so did you use board or multi?

Thanks in advance.

you cant get body silicon to take a mould, of your love muscle then cast from the silicone mould using casting plaster ---------- so ive been told :inocente::reloco::lol:

No but i made a rucksack from using my ballsack !!
10245308_795710063811365_4840767048255053215_n.jpg

Has anyone ever done a plaster cast of their penis?
If so did you use board or multi?

Thanks in advance.

I once put a condom on my Eric (Eric is my pet name for my willy, full name Eric Shun) and pushed into some left over multi with the intention of pulling little Eric out, letting the multi harden then pour some wet gear in to create a cast . Where is @Fibrehand when you need him. Anyhoo the client came home earlier than expected so I had to abort the mission. [emoji26]

use alginate to take the origional cast, its poweder mixed with water, makes a silicone like temporaty mould
Remove, pour casting it.
Sorted.

@Nisus in answer to you question no but, when i was a young impressionable apprentice and attending college in the early eighties one of the lads managed to pull some bird on a thursday night and on the way out of her flat helped himself to one of her rather large dildo's. That Friday in the workshop of Wearside college using casting plaster for the mould and gelatine fron the vinny machine we did manage to create a vast array of duplicates which quite unexpectedly had the added bonus of being able to stick to a window if you wet the end. Wearside college Sunderland town center and quite a few places inbetween had there frontage's vastly improved that day :fuckyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.