Plantar fectittus

Members online

Yeah i get it bad, do you wear flip flops alot? Its actually common in runners. Absolute b*****d to get rid of as well

I used to get this when I ran a lot....freeze some water in a glass then stretch your foot out till you can feel that tendon pulling and the massage it with the ice...dig it in and keep running it down the length of your foot...also consider going to a running shop and having your running gait annaliysed will show whats causing the problem, usually your ankles fall in a bit which causes your underfoot to take more pressure, they will give you some trainers with the right support which will help

Also when your sat watching telly have a golf ball and just mess about with it with your foot, acts like a deep tissue massage

Like lodan says then decent shoes will help. A load of ibuprofen each night before bed for a week helps me out when mines bad

Its an overuse injury so only real cure is a few weeks of not doing whatever is causing it, its all down to that tendon in your foot being inflamed so the more you use it the more it gets inflamed....vicious cycle

At one point a few years ago I was doing nearly 100 miles a week....true story....10k pb of 33.12

A lot of people come from humble beginnings, but that's rough. Still, I'm glad you're earning enough to be able to afford transport now. (y)

I used to get it gibbo I now got some jelly insoles for my boots off eBay they support the arch on your foot get some mate well worth it an not too dear
got myself some this week for the same problem,,, helped straight away,, well worth the few quid,,, although mine dosent sound as bad as gibbos,,, my firlfriend has it bad and nothing seems to help her,,

I take methotrexate like you Gibbo 7 tabs one day a week. Only pains I get are in feet and a achiles but that maybe a touch of gout.

I had it for a year right b*****d had a steroid injection in it painful and went to wearing a stretch sock in bed to keep the tendon stretched at night which helped and changed my foot wear to salomon running shoes and it cured it

image.jpeg
Just bought these

My parents always bought me cheap trainers but the doctor cracked the whip because the shite trainers were ruining my feet

I have had this on and off for about 5 years .it is the tendon in the bottom of your foot got small tears in it and inflamed. when we sleep it shrinks hence the worst pain in the mornings ,walking stretches it makes a little better .you can try a strap called active 8 . I stopped work and it didn't clear comes back .done mine stepping up on alluminium step up had a s**t pair of trainers on at the time and it was a love job no money

try these,the page was on my facebook
Groupon%20Goods%20Global%20GmbH%20Deal%20of%20the%20Day%20_%20Groupon.html