Plans today lads?

Been to the unit (via Costa) sorted out the van a bit, put the oakum in 'I love the smell of hemp and Stockholm tar in the morning'. Loaded up some tools and stuff, back home to do some more brickwork on the never ending side extension bay, the shower and change and over to Coventry to see my mum. Dinner, bed and that's the weekend over. :rolleyes:

At Santa Pod for the drag racing today!
IMG_20180909_102938.jpg

that's handy ARGOS just arrive with a new bed for granddaughter looks like that's the plan of action put it together fall out with the nagging tackle [wife] just a normal day

As a recommendation I will mostly be reading a long thread about bullying or summat :popcorn: then I will be getting mashed off my tits because no work tomorrow :LOL::birra:o_O:rebotando:

:eek::eek: Oh sh1t I have got work :reloco: ah well it's only heritage plastering for @imago nothing too hard to do lol :descansando: might even have a beer and ice cream if the suns out tomorrow :descansando:

As a recommendation I will mostly be reading a long thread about bullying or summat :popcorn: then I will be getting mashed off my tits because no work tomorrow :LOL::birra:o_O:rebotando:

:eek::eek: Oh sh1t I have got work :reloco: ah well it's only heritage plastering for @imago nothing too hard to do lol :descansando: might even have a beer and ice cream if the suns out tomorrow :descansando:

Forecast has it as a bit grey and grizzley.

It's going to be like Piccadilly circus there tomorrow, I'll be there early to get a parking spot to unload the ply sheets, Pat's coming for a nose and measure up, that company's taking out the heating oil tank, a skips coming, structural engineer to look at the gable, and I think the poo palace is getting emptied. We need to get our heads together about what's getting plastered and what's being left, then measure up and decide what's being used.

Putting a second coat of paint on garden shed which I should have done in summer, only doing it as there’s no footy or formula 1 on!

Getting the roof on my shed
How’s the shed coming along? I’ve finished mine. A mate of mine’s mum was throwing out a large shed in the exact design and size I wanted as parts of it had rotted and she wanted a new smaller one so I replaced the rotting parts, built a new floor, re-felted the roof and treated it all. It’s a cracking shed now.
BBB94F08-307A-458B-A86B-9F4DCF2B902D.jpeg

How’s the shed coming along? I’ve finished mine. A mate of mine’s mum was throwing out a large shed in the exact design and size I wanted as parts of it had rotted and she wanted a new smaller one so I replaced the rotting parts, built a new floor, re-felted the roof and treated it all. It’s a cracking shed now. View attachment 26131
Is that a mirror where your window should be or has someone nicked your side wall?