Pizza oven render

Members online

Narinder

Dear Members
I have recently purchased a Gozney Master pizza oven and the installation is at the render stage. Could I ask members if anyone has experience with this type of work and can undertake this rendering. I am based NW London.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• 379E33F4-A072-41E0-ACCA-388746CC5FAC.jpeg
    379E33F4-A072-41E0-ACCA-388746CC5FAC.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 146
Bllody hell. I never considered a career rendering pizza ovens. Shame I'm in Lancashire. Still, with not a straight line in it and no ceiling lines then I'd say @Casper is worth a try. He doesn't do ceiling lines and he covers the whole country. Has to because he only does one job in each town.

Changes his number a lot too but if you can find him, maybe you can hire him.

Bllody hell. I never considered a career rendering pizza ovens. Shame I'm in Lancashire. Still, with not a straight line in it and no ceiling lines then I'd say @Casper is worth a try. He doesn't do ceiling lines and he covers the whole country. Has to because he only does one job in each town.

Changes his number a lot too but if you can find him, maybe you can hire him.
It is a shame. Thanks for the advice. great A-team reference btw.

So @superspread did an awesome job. Truthfully we were all a bit nervous for how this was going to look. Crucially because whilst we had followed the construction diagrams to the letter we were left with a slightly mis-shaped dome. Function is of hyper importance but also the pizza oven is on display and we have made so much effort to make the pizza kitchen look as good as we can so we were really thrilled with Andys work. We have some tidying up to do where we masked off and it needs a brush off when fully dry but for now we are just going to let it dry out before we fire it up. Its been a week and no cracking. Absolutley thrilled. Andy was just the man for the job. If you happen across this thread message him @superspread

Attachments

• 20240228_114103.jpg
    20240228_114103.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 56
  • 20240315_080134.jpg
    20240315_080134.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 55
Cheers Ade,it was awkward and especially as I’ve never done one before but glad you are pleased with it , it did look good if I say so myself, probably could of done with another couple of hours as it was still very soft on top and around the bottom but still looks well imo

Just for the record before everyone zooms in and picks holes , the material was supplied by the oven company it had a heavy aggregate in it and was lime based , and the mesh holes were very small , it was literally just skating on the mesh due to the aggregate

Just for the record before everyone zooms in and picks holes , the material was supplied by the oven company it had a heavy aggregate in it and was lime based , and the mesh holes were very small , it was literally just skating on the mesh due to the aggregate
Don’t have to justify yourself mate looks decent to me

Looks better than a lot of render you see these days, hat's off to you for doing something a bit different. (y)