Pissing down..

Cornelius

it’s raining cats and dogs this morning.... sheltering away from it until it blows over. Nightmare time of the year for rendering:crying: I bet @Olican has got some sweet skimming job on for obscene meterage he gets all the cream :descansando:

it’s raining cats and dogs this morning.... sheltering away from it until it blows over. Nightmare time of the year for rendering:crying: I bet @Olican has got some sweet skimming job on for obscene meterage he gets all the cream :descansando:

its been raining everyday for weeks in the north west !!
glad to see my garden wall is still standing :)

I’m rendering today in snow
Sorts the men from the boys

It's been threatening rain all day here.
Screenshot_2017-11-27-17-32-42.png

Quite! No bloke could ever create the world.... hard enough to get them to go round Aldi in their spare time!

What the fcuk would a bloke want with going to Aldi in his spare time?

I buy my meat from the butcher, my fish from the fish barrow and my vegetables from the veg barrow and my beer from the pub.

About once a month, I go in the supermarket to buy things like soap and razor blades.

I don't have any ornaments because they are for puffs.

I don't have any cushions because they are for puffs.

I don't have any curtains because they are for puffs.

I don't buy candles because they are for puffs.

I don't have any rugs because they are for puffs.

I don't have any throws because they are for puffs.

I've had the same towel since 1993. (seriously. I bought it during the seige of Sarajevo and still have it) Two towels is for puffs.

I don't buy dog food because that's for puffs.

Basically, going shopping is for women and puffs.

Pmsl.
although if it was a bloke it would explain why Birmingham was left half finished :LOL:

It would also explain the bizarre putting together of the platapus (clearly had one too many) and the can't be arsed f**k up of the panda who can barely reproduce and only eats one food so may die any moment :D

I buy my meat from the butcher, my fish from the fish barrow and my vegetables from the veg barrow and my beer from the pub.

About once a month, I go in the supermarket to buy things like soap and razor blades.

I've had the same towel since 1993. (seriously. I bought it during the seige of Sarajevo and still have it) Two towels is for puffs.

Lmfao love it!

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!

was meant to spend the day outside today... fair too wet to step outside.... day in being puked on instead