pippa

Members online

No members online now.
No but got some in the freezer
My brother used to dry them like washing on thread ,in the loft ! He would then take them in the Spring as he reckoned you got a better trip as every thing in nature was starting to bloom as opposed to the Autumn when every thing was dying ! Can see his logic ! He is F*****g nuts though tbh ! :LOL:

No but got some in the freezer
Must be soon now, remember it used to be around this time of year, been years since I'v done any, their hard to come by these days. Always found tea was the best way to take take them . Comes on quick and leaves quick too .

Need to go out of the city to find them ! No chance otherwise .
received_425158371744313.jpeg
received_425158371744313.jpeg

I don't live in the city. The nearest city to me is Dublin and that's about a hundred and fifty miles away...I think (London) Derry might be a city but it doesn't count because it's shite and full of people with beady eyes.
I live in Edinburgh, so no chance around here, have a couple of good buds in the country though , may make some calls ! (y) :coffe:

Looks nice ! Thing about the city is the volume of enquirys ! Then again the cost of living is less, prefer to have the nightlife there too, if you want it though .

I'm looking forward to my next run to Manchester on account of more to do than go to the pub. But I wouldn't really call it night life.

Be going to curry mile this time for a giggle.