Pink grip

Plastermind1

Iv been told not to stick beads with pink grip and use bead adhiseve by the weber rep as it can leach through the top coat anyone had that problem or should i just crack on

Just use the pink grip. Just don't leave it on heavy. Get it nice and thight to the beads. Iv never had any problems.

How the f**k can anyone use pink grip? Soon as you push the bead on doesn’t the pink grip push through all the holes?

It’s render manufacturers trying to shift more product, I’ve had numerous conversations with reps about this.
I’ve used solvent based adhesives over 15 years ago on jobs and they’ve never blead through, unless it only happens after 16 years....

Iv been told not to stick beads with pink grip and use bead adhiseve by the weber rep as it can leach through the top coat anyone had that problem or should i just crack on
Pink Grip is for priming the area/killing the suction. I use bonding compound on beads or clout nails if you can get a fix.

It’s render manufacturers trying to shift more product, I’ve had numerous conversations with reps about this.
I’ve used solvent based adhesives over 15 years ago on jobs and they’ve never blead through, unless it only happens after 16 years....
Same never had a problem use it daily best method there is

Pink grip is shite. It skins too fast. We use T-Rex is not got silicone in it so it's cheap as chips less than £2 a tube