pimlico plumbers london

& that Rodney plumber should stick to leaky taps
It’s illegal to force medical procedure
So good luck with that venture

your welcome

Whats 5km rule is it an irish thing. you would not see much of the funeral from 5km away?

Whats 5km rule is it an irish thing. you would not see much of the funeral from 5km away?
Yes. It's 5km here with exceptions.

And one of them is visiting a grave. I'd say if anyone can wait til its over it would be a dead relative

There's some nurse in the US has taken a fit of the colliwobbles since she got the jab.

My old lab is made up. 'See? See? It's a bad auld jab. There's thousands of people gone down with it too but the British army have deleted them all off Facebook. Globalisation, see?'

Then he went to put his crossbow and his solar charger into his escape car.

She looks pilled up.

Missing some music.

pimlico plumbers in london , now require all its workforce to have vaccine innoculation, no jab no work they are saying
only a matter of time before same rule is applied to building sites,
anybody heard of this plumbing firm
i can see a situation where plasterers/joiners/brickies/sparkies etc will be told the same , no jab no work
Brilliant, total pr stunt by them, just talking about it achieves pr.,end game for all of this will end up in supreme Court.

Brilliant, total pr stunt by them, just talking about it achieves pr.,end game for all of this will end up in supreme Court.

He knows what he's doing he's doin it to sell out to his loaded buddies.

He's a c**t.

A flash little c**t.

Talks to people like they are too.

Never liked him.

GmTV go to him like a representative of the working man, : "let's see what tradesman are thinking"

c**t - wants a slap

He's a c**t.

A flash little c**t.

Never liked him.

GmTV go to him like a representative of the working man, : "let's see what tradesman are thinking"

c**t - wants a slap
You not a fan?

He's a c**t.

A flash little c**t.

Never liked him.

c**t - wants a slap
That’s a bit harsh, :LOL: