013.jpg

recent render job Auckly, Doncaster
Photo058.jpg

Renderauck2.jpg

Renderauck3.jpg

Renderauck4.jpg

Photo104.jpg

Photo105.jpg

extension inc boarding, skimming , coving n screed finished last week This is one of three adjoining rooms (not big on photos as you can tell)
Boarding.jpg

Floorscreed-1.jpg

do you know how small i feel right now ;D........very tidy lads heafy and the warriors ;)

look's nice and neat .don't take this the wrong way but why is it no one wear's white overalls any more all the old boy's i ever worked with(i am one of em now been in the game thirty years) always said to me it mark's you out as a tradesman

Totaly agree mate they have white uniform in the van but never wear em realy pisses me off and their mum is always goin on at me cos of the muck they bring home, but you know what it's like talkin to your kid;s man they always think your naggin em , can't wait till they leave home and have to stand on their own two feet :-[ :-[

warrior i know what you mean ive got an 18 year old,pug do you you have your logo on the back of those overalls aswell,knew i should've kept me mouth shut!

nice work and website mate. my missus is from southbourne, keeps pestering me about moving back there!

i'm basingstoke, met my mrs at the showbar on a cheeky little monkey night. she moved up here and hates it!

Status
Not open for further replies.