Photo competition

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where it says quick reply you click the up arrow and then you see a little image if what could be mountains... click that

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
e015b54373301cb679649aa51220e297.jpg
a30ca22992c079dde77910706be90d2c.jpg
997f08fb2efda9500cc2d9de5eea6aab.jpg

22 beads in 2 rooms lovely. Oh and the view St the front.
9b9691b49e9be75024e2a50283e7062c.jpg

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

Lets call this a rollover and keep going... when I get back on saturday I will choose a member to choose the winner(s)

(sorry i am everywhere again and not getting time to stop...)

There are a few people waiting for merchandise so I apologise but I am back in the office again properly a week monday

Having issues with this site danny bhoy! When I was logged out, on 1st page there's a post from someone with a nice big ceiling in what looks like moisture resistant plaster board. I logged in to comment on it and it disappeared. Logged out again and its there again and logged in again and its disappeared again. I thought I was going nuts ffs. Why's it disappearing like that?

The wee cupboard looks good (y)....Tommy done a grand job on it.
hope you had your clownshoes on;)

The cupboard was mine jimbo tommy did the rest.
I just don't seem to be able move as fast as I once did, :( maybe these massive shoes I wear are to blame (y).

image.jpeg

Now there's a b*****d of a ceiling! I tried to angle the chippy into fixings the beams afterwards, b*****d wouldn't have it ! :) Looks good though.

Charged a pretty penny for it as well obv, my neck aches after that lot !

View attachment 10468

Now there's a b*****d of a ceiling! I tried to angle the chippy into fixings the beams afterwards, b*****d wouldn't have it ! :) Looks good though.

Charged a pretty penny for it as well obv, my neck aches after that lot !

Christ fair play to you!
Did you have to tape the timber up before you skimmed them?
I'd want at least 80 quid per section just for the ball ache of it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't bother taping it up as its not oak, just cleaned with a brush as we went and the builder stained wth saddolin after. Not sure which is worse setting it or decorating it !

f**k all that cutting in !

Status
Not open for further replies.