Phone

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
Get through so many phones. Always get dust inside n f**k camera up.

Fancy new one but guaranteed to wreck it in a week.

How do you look after yours? dust main problem

Can’t leave it van incase mrss need to contact me urgently

I got iPhone 8 last time suppose to be water and dust proof. Will see how it goes. Had it 5 month now still fine.

mines only works when its plugged in lol.....i think im gonna keep this way.
just a bit of a cuunt when im driving.

I've had the same i phone for about 5 years, I just leave it in the van and check it occasionally through the day, the only time I've ever had it on me is when my Mrs was pregnant. When I'm with the Mrs or out for the day I leave the phone at home, I went away last year for a week and left it at home it was bliss no more phone calls etc.
There a Blight on modern life are mobile phones, people run there lives by them.

Get one of them bluetooth plasterers radios, you fcukign Luddite ;)

Pop your phone in the little box to keep it nice and clean and the radio will switch off and the phone will ring all over the site.

CY6vhUBWEAA_G1r.jpg

Is that worzels length? Always imagined it bigger

My Google-fu is weak today but the thing I mean looks a bit like this - except you put your phone in the hole and shut the lid. Radio One plays as normal but when someone rings you, the radio goes off and the phone rings through it instead.

Milwaukee-M18-Bluetooth-Jobsite-Radio-Tablet-Stand.jpg

My Google-fu is weak today but the thing I mean looks a bit like this - except you put your phone in the hole and shut the lid. Radio One plays as normal but when someone rings you, the radio goes off and the phone rings through it instead.

Milwaukee-M18-Bluetooth-Jobsite-Radio-Tablet-Stand.jpg

It looks like aunt sally receiving a facial from worzel?

My phones usually last me about three or four years. I always have a flip case and a screen protector, but it's in my back pocket all the time whether at work or down the lake with the chainsaw werring (?).

Google pixel 2 xl,flip case and in my pocket all day and works a treat mate.Had Samsung's in past and changed to iphone for a change and woukdnt have one again.

Phone fell out pocket few weeks ago,pushing wain bout in his trolley. Said 20percent battery all time so didnt know when needed charged.would switch off if knocked it at all and needed to be in charge to turn on ,finally got fed up and got a newer one yday. Was F*****g doin my nut.

Get a cheap 20 pound from argos fo r your Mrs to get hold of you and leave the other phone in van simple lol