PFT Wales thumbs up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
Just a heads up to Sprayit(Ian) of PFT Wales(Swansea) for taking the time to work through the setup of my new xl on a bank holiday sunday, even though it was purchased elsewhere. It's early days for the dealership but for anyone considering investing in a new or secondhand plastering machine and lives in or around the south wales area you'd do well to get in touch for some friendly advice and start off on the right track. :)

Ian has a real passion for anything to do with machines and his knowledge is huge so he will do well will the sheep lover from wales ;D ;D ;D

So he gives up a Sunday and he's the saint of all plastering machines .... I invite someone to site and I'm just a salesman .......

No Website yet as i just spend all my savings on a workshop which is based in Killay in Swansea near the Airport.
Theres 2 car seats there for a sit down and some machines

its good Ian because i look after everything bristol down and you look after everything over the bridge in wales, you know how i feel about paying to get into that hell hole anyway. ;D ;D ;D ;D

if you need parts Ian, we just rented des M old unit in bristol so we have lots of customers from cardiff now PFT southwest is thinking of expanding into wales now. ;D ;D ;D

we needed a unit down here mate and that unit came up so we took it plus we get all his old customers from wales ;D ;D ;D

now i know you're talking crap les i aint getting married. And stop trying to take all the credit again. Its up there on the top of the screen Goody is thanking ME not you. I've got big balls today

And Paul i saw that unit of dez's and it was scummy as fukc so guess what???
I wankked all over the light switches

it aint got any light switches , come up and see us its the one on the trading est in portshead. we can tempt all those welsh sprayers to us rather than driving 2 hours to you ;D ;D ;D. Anyway, les said it would be a good idea because your crap and tight and the germans said we cant come back because you left a big brown stain in the b&b

Status
Not open for further replies.