PFT the Tina Turner of dealers

Members online

You are to PFT what theplasterman is to BG..............................(y)
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesHB09C8Z7.jpg

3002efa.jpg

simply the best cheers for opening up on a Saturday @UKPlasteringmachines and keeping me going
He's not just a pretty face that Stuart, called up 9am this morning desperate for some parts, they were in stock, by 11:30am they had done the 110mile journey back with Mike and were fitted and we're rolling again.
Big thanks to Stuart and his express delivery guy @MikeAtthis

Its almost like no other plastering machine provider can compete with this level of excellence? ? :popcorn:

When you write PFT the Tina turner of dealers do you mean southern , wales, central ,northern or Scotland or as a group there simply the best ?

Shame someone cannot just say thank you any more with out the puppets , really is play ground , but what's new

It was that coont arti that started it keith:rebotando:...

Geordie dancer..
.no, in keeping with the tina turner theme.....hes a private dancer:loco:

It was that coont arti that started it keith:rebotando:...

Geordie dancer..
.no, in keeping with the tina turner theme.....hes a private dancer:loco:
Nowt ta dee with me marra. A blame Steve Mclaren. He started all this bad blood

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Are the PFT dealers going to open a shop front or at least a website selling none machine plastering tools looks like you got a few areas covered already but would be nice to have a comparison to one stop just a thought as you have a good following on here