Pft swing m

Members online

zolco

Private Member
Does anyone know if the pft swing M is capable of spraying airless plaster or is it just a conveying pump, limited literature online about it.
Thanks
Zol

I'm sure it's just a conveying pump zol it's the swing airless L you might need to look at unless there is a kit for the M to convert it im sure one of the Pft guys will point you in the right direction, I've been looking at the swim M myself the last few weeks they seem like a good bit of kit but like you said there limited info on the swings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M&L are just conveying pumps with different output. PFT swing airles is the one you are after or PFT samba XL, the equivalent of graco

I'm sure it's just a conveying pump zol it's the swing airless L you might need to look at unless there is a kit for the M to convert it im sure one of the Pft guys will point you in the right direction, I've been looking at the swim M myself the last few weeks they seem like a good bit of kit but like you said there limited info on the swings

Bit confused as the literature shows airless gun with a roller etc, and I just got a swing m offered for 2.5k so thought it might work, but had the gut feeling that it's only a conveyer

Bit confused as the literature shows airless gun with a roller etc, and I just got a swing m offered for 2.5k so thought it might work, but had the gut feeling that it's only a conveyer

What kit does it come with for £2.5k I'd be interested in having a look at it

The swing m is a conveying pump. It would pump and spray airless plaster but not at the controlled conditions or high pressure the swing airless will. You will also need a compressor to blow it on the wall.
I would use the 13mm pipe and powercoat gun to apply the material if i was using the swing M .