Pft swing m

Members online

zolco

Private Member
Does anyone know if the pft swing M is capable of spraying airless plaster or is it just a conveying pump, limited literature online about it.
Thanks
Zol

themucky1

I'm sure it's just a conveying pump zol it's the swing airless L you might need to look at unless there is a kit for the M to convert it im sure one of the Pft guys will point you in the right direction, I've been looking at the swim M myself the last few weeks they seem like a good bit of kit but like you said there limited info on the swings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
M&L are just conveying pumps with different output. PFT swing airles is the one you are after or PFT samba XL, the equivalent of graco

zolco

Private Member
I'm sure it's just a conveying pump zol it's the swing airless L you might need to look at unless there is a kit for the M to convert it im sure one of the Pft guys will point you in the right direction, I've been looking at the swim M myself the last few weeks they seem like a good bit of kit but like you said there limited info on the swings

Bit confused as the literature shows airless gun with a roller etc, and I just got a swing m offered for 2.5k so thought it might work, but had the gut feeling that it's only a conveyer

themucky1

Bit confused as the literature shows airless gun with a roller etc, and I just got a swing m offered for 2.5k so thought it might work, but had the gut feeling that it's only a conveyer

What kit does it come with for £2.5k I'd be interested in having a look at it

PFTwales

The swing m is a conveying pump. It would pump and spray airless plaster but not at the controlled conditions or high pressure the swing airless will. You will also need a compressor to blow it on the wall.
I would use the 13mm pipe and powercoat gun to apply the material if i was using the swing M .