pft road show

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwi

just wanted to say how much i enjoyed the first show today and have to say the ritmo m and l are fantastic machines there is nothing they cant do and ill be placing my order this week ,i would reccomend that anyone thinking about buying a machine goes along to see the toys inside and out also most of the render reps were there to offer advice on there materials .
great day out. big thanks to john walker and the pft team

I am going to the PFT road show at Lord & Downings this Friday. Pity the Xl isn't there though. Never mind Gemma will make up for it:RpS_love:

will she be serving tea wrapped in toilet paper like that chick outa the Golden child....I uh I uh I uh I waant the kniiiiife

Went along to demo at kirby thore today. Mainly to check out the ritmo spraying finish and acrylic. Was impressed. The young german dude knows his stuff,as does john. Would recomend anyone thinking of a machine get down to a roadshow and ask questions. Free dinner as well!

Won't be going now Paul. Lads won't finish the last wall without me and I aint doing it Monday! Basicly the toe rags want to come with me and have the day off but I am well behind schedule and can't afford to lose a day so I will be spraying up to 10.30 just as the demo starts and it will take an hour to get there so I am going to have to give it a miss. I ain't a happy bunny!

Won't be going now Paul. Lads won't finish the last wall without me and I aint doing it Monday! Basicly the toe rags want to come with me and have the day off but I am well behind schedule and can't afford to lose a day so I will be spraying up to 10.30 just as the demo starts and it will take an hour to get there so I am going to have to give it a miss. I ain't a happy bunny!

My youngest lads moving out to Sheff to live with his girl, so if your looking for some one that has some experience with mono, acrylics, decorative renders and machines then let me know an i will give you his number mate

My youngest lads moving out to Sheff to live with his girl, so if your looking for some one that has some experience with mono, acrylics, decorative renders and machines then let me know an i will give you his number mate

Does he need somewhere to live? I have a nice 3 bed in Hillsborough or £495pcm. HB accepted so he alright for signing on in winter.

Did you go to the road show Paul? How was it. Les rung me up to see if I could make it but the mono was still wet at 2pm.

Is this show coming to London cos ive been back 9 months and not seen a machine working round my way yet in my part of Spain you see one every day.

speak to Southern monkey mate, stuart is doing that area, im not doing one because blones has invaded from wales and now claiming to run the southwest as well . fcuking welsh

Did you go to the road show Paul? How was it. Les rung me up to see if I could make it but the mono was still wet at 2pm.

yes i called in mate, nice little set up that especially for the bucket coats, you need to get your lads sorted mate, they should of been left to cut it back and clean up

on the day of the revolution my welsh friend we will send you back to the valleys where you can go back to eating your children , we will take your freedom and shag your wives, eat your sheep and return your land to the s**t hole it is. :RpS_thumbdn:

Must of seen you danny just not relized who was who.

I was with with my dad and grandad.

Did some spraying and must say it was all very nice.

Think we are gonna go for it

Even got a couple of bags of the spray finish to play about with :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.