Pft ritmoL

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
How are you all getting on with yours ? Will it spray 20m with mono or will it eat the rotor and stators etc, please lads be honest I might be on the lookout for one with a thin coat set up also but only if it does what it says

Love mine.
It does everything I ask of it without a single problem.

The only wank thing is the coach bolt holding the motor grill down

Use mine nearly every day keep it clean, clean your filters and it will look after you. It's never falls short of anything! Easy, quick set up and light

Good question will the 110v spray mono comfortably at 20m ? Obviously depending on the moisture in the air.....

Spunky,

Moisture in the air was regarding the material compacting in your hopper overnight - not what the machine can push.

I'm trying to help you out here and offering advice. Don't lose faith in the machine. As I have said countless times, it will get sorted. You are getting frustrated with it at the moment and over complicating things

We will sort it

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

20 mts no problem. my last rotor and stator lasted over 40 pallets. did mono rendaid screeds dash recievers cpi & base coats it just seemed to go forever
easy to move around aswell

Spunky,

Moisture in the air was regarding the material compacting in your hopper overnight - not what the machine can push.

I'm trying to help you out here and offering advice. Don't lose faith in the machine. As I have said countless times, it will get sorted. You are getting frustrated with it at the moment and over complicating things

We will sort it

Ryan have you ever tried fingering you're asshole while you're wanking?

Not tonight. Reason being, it's 22.20 and I'm trying to help you out with your machine. Once you have calmed down call me tomorrow and I will let you know how it felt

its gonna be slower than your m3 butt. it will depend on the material. the 110 v is only available ritmo m with 1-5 kw motor. the L has a 2-2 kw motor.

Not tonight. Reason being, it's 22.20 and I'm trying to help you out with your machine. Once you have calmed down call me tomorrow and I will let you know how it felt

I'm alright mate what's the guilt trip all about, you mentioned the moisture in the air affecting machines and know we're talking about ritmos

Moisture in the air wont effect the performance of the machine spunk,

I think the point being made is if your leaving dry material in the hopper overnight the moisture in the air can affect that, if that gets slightly damp it will slightly bind itself so as the dosing shaft starts to turn it will push al that material to the front and cause it to compact, this will then create a bit off tunnelling/bridging at the front making it slightly harder for the fresh dry material to go through, this will also cause the dosing screw to wear quicker resulting in a wet/stiff mix, even on the G4 i always run the material out of the hopper each day.

Spunky
We use it mainly for weber Pral m( not our choice) Parex monorex, base coats, ocr, acrylic. Etc can't fault it only time we have problems is when one of the lads doesn't clean it properly. Get yourself a good routine going and you won't look back

what are the rotor and stator cost for the ritmo m and do you need different ones for acrylics and render ?

Use the same one for acrylic and render and a different one for skimming , depending on which type clamp or non clamp there about £85 to just over £100

On the ritmo's you could expect about 12 pallets of parex 3000 + of acrylic but its all dependant on how you run the machine mines is generally 10-12 bar on a 15m hose

based on renders or screeds about 15 pallets for a maintenence free and 25-50 % longer for a clampable. Hardwall is abrasive so will last a shorter time

the rotor stator that did 40 tomn was 195 plus the vat. That was a ritmo L clampable. that was expensive although it proved good value. PFT now have a separate clamp about 50 sovs then you buy a adjustable stator and a rotor which will cost about a ton plus vat. you should get similar results.

I had a Ritmo M with a clampable stator and that would last about 15 plus pallets. I think the stator is bout £85. The maintenence free clampable for ritmo M is bout £40

We haven't sold many rotor and stators to the customers we sold machines to so the must be lasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.