Pft ritmo.

Members online

What is best for render and am looking for a 110v machine.

The M200 is the most versatile and powerful 110v machine on the market

Being 110v means it is perfect for site work and you won’t have any issues with the H&S police on site

We supply these with a Generator or Transformer, please feel free to inbox me with your contact details and we will be in touch

Diesel, 3-phase, 240, 110 last place mate

Still rather have 240 ritmo any day

We all have our views on this, in my opinion, it would be Diesel, 415v, 110v then 240v

The main reason being the site restrictions using these machines. The smaller machines are perfect for the domestic market, but it’s down to each individual contractor at the end of the day. The fact a 110v machine can pump faster and further than many 240v machines is a great achievement - but, it’s down to the type of work each guy does at the end of the day.

We all have our views on this, in my opinion, it would be Diesel, 415v, 110v then 240v

The main reason being the site restrictions using these machines. The smaller machines are perfect for the domestic market, but it’s down to each individual contractor at the end of the day. The fact a 110v machine can pump faster and further than many 240v machines is a great achievement - but, it’s down to the type of work each guy does at the end of the day.
Definitely I would go for a diesel then three phase then 240 then 110 last of the list,

The fact of the matter is most of us can't afford big diesel machines etc so need to get an entry-level type machine and I would rather have a 240 which rules out M-Tech 200 not saying they're no good, but I went for what seems to be the most popular choice pft and haven't been disappointed,

240v if u want to spray render I'd not use 110v for render. Get the ritmo slimline. 240v can go on site no problem just get an armour cable. There is a Breaker on the machine and gen. It's the beat small machine on the market by far.

The fact of the matter is most of us can't afford big diesel machines etc so need to get an entry-level type machine and I would rather have a 240 which rules out M-Tech 200 not saying they're no good, but I went for what seems to be the most popular choice pft and haven't been disappointed,
Yes u can push the 240v hard no problem. I was on site the lads where using 110v had to spray wet. The triped the machine a few times where using 5kva transformer. 110v likes to trip as we all know using 110v tools off a transformer. If I was going to get a 110v machine for render witch I wouldn't I'd buy a gen with it.

110v is useless for 15mm of render. Ive had a ritmo for 2 months and other than powering it, I have had literally no problems. It sprays thick, its easy to use and move, it will pump 25m easily, its tried and tested and I would highly reccomend it.

It has paid for itself already

Thatvideo is spraying on speed 9 out of 10.

Unfortunately for this forum, PFT don't contribute either financially or with information.

There are other options, but in my opinion and having had another brand, I wouldnt choose any thing else.

Attachments

• IMG-20191010-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20191010-WA0004.jpeg
    965.6 KB · Views: 389
  • VID-20190911-WA0005.mp4
    9.5 MB
Last edited:
110v is useless for 15mm of render. Ive had a ritmo for 2 months and other than powering it, I have had literally no problems. It sprays thick, its easy to use and move, it will pump 25m easily, its tried and tested and I would highly reccomend it.

It has paid for itself already

Thatvideo is spraying on speed 9 out of 10.

Unfortunately for this forum, PFT don't contribute either financially or with information.

There are other options, but in my opinion and having had another brand, I wouldnt choose any thing else.
Would have sheeted up the window though especially for a video :ROFLMAO:

I use a ritmo m for basecoat 3 lads behind flattening and still have to keep dropping back to help out and plenty of fag breaks f****** love the ritmo m

Gene with any machine is better imo

If you ask any manufacturer of material they advice a 2 pass application, this ensures a good quality mix, controls suction and lessens the risk of drying too quickly causing colour variation or cracking.

We even promote this with larger machines.

The M200 set correctly can do 1 pass, and this has been proven. I do understand some haven’t had the best results though, this happens with all machines. Even three phase.

Ain't you just cutting your nose off not selling pft machines as they are so popular surely it would be a good idea

Ain't you just cutting your nose off not selling pft machines as they are so popular surely it would be a good idea

Not at all mate, PFT are a great brand, but we have M-tec, EZE and Putzmeister and Priomix.

The M330 and Duo-Mix are the best three phase machines about. The K4 is our copy of a G4.

We have done seriously well with what we have and if I’m honest, I think we’ve helped grow and develop the industry quite a lot with our input. I’m sure if we dealt with PFT we could also grow their business, but I’m sure their current dealer network wouldn’t want us back involved..

Less mark up I imagine. We dont do this for love

I make less on an M-tec machine than I do on an EZE K4 as the EZE is our own machine under our brand. But I still push the M330 over it for the basis it’s a better machine - you’ve dealt with me and know how I operate mate, yes we are all in it for a living etc, but you won’t grow as we have and do well if you aren’t fair and honest.

Just to add as I forgot mate, we haven’t sold a 240v machine before as we know of many people getting caught out being unable to use it on site. It’s a risk many people take, but in my opinion, it’s unfair for me to sell that style of machine knowing the risks

Just to add as I forgot mate, we haven’t sold a 240v machine before as we know of many people getting caught out being unable to use it on site. It’s a risk many people take, but in my opinion, it’s unfair for me to sell that style of machine knowing the risks
I thought they was ringing out and m200 240 volt that's meant to to perform alongside ritmo slimline, won't you be selling them

I thought they was ringing out and m200 240 volt that's meant to to perform alongside ritmo slimline, won't you be selling them

We are the only people who can sell a M200 in the UK. The 240v is already available in Europe and has been for ages.

We are considering bringing it over with our UK spec for people, however are making it very clear what our recommendations are

We are the only people who can sell a M200 in the UK. The 240v is already available in Europe and has been for ages.

We are considering bringing it over with our UK spec for people, however are making it very clear what our recommendations are
How come you you don't sell pft any more, you've got a really good setup wouldn't you just wipe the UK market with machines then

How come you you don't sell pft any more, you've got a really good setup wouldn't you just wipe the UK market with machines then

PFT were unhappy with us selling other machine brands, wanted us to be purely PFT.

We had such a huge network with other machines so we couldn’t do that.

I’d never say no to working with them again, there maybe the time they come back to us or discussions happen. We have grown the m-tec business in the UK massively and created a successful brand with EZE. PFT were already doing very well when we worked with them in the past are are a huge brand, I’m sure we could certainly increase that for them also.

I make less on an M-tec machine than I do on an EZE K4 as the EZE is our own machine under our brand. But I still push the M330 over it for the basis it’s a better machine - you’ve dealt with me and know how I operate mate, yes we are all in it for a living etc, but you won’t grow as we have and do well if you aren’t fair and honest.

How is that not honest, we are in business to make money.

Fair comments, you know I respect you and continue to be a customer and even promote PRB to all my rendering acquaintances.

I also believe PFT make better machines than MTEC and the market share agrees ?

If you still sold PFT that would be fantastic, as I have said before your service is second to none. X

You sold me a 230v mixing drill though. Not the same principle ?

My point is I made a choice, because there was a choice. 110v or 230v drill.

Also, my name on here doesn't represent my business, which has doubled in turn over compared to last year. I now earn £50 a week!!

Last edited:
How is that not honest, we are in business to make money.

Fair comments, you know I respect you and continue to be a customer and even promote PRB to all my rendering acquaintances.

I also believe PFT make better machines than MTEC and the market share agrees ?

If you still sold PFT that would be fantastic, as I have said before your service is second to none. X

I wouldn’t say the market share would agree in all honesty mate, there are many companies out there using M-tec that aren’t on forums or Facebook. I have one company with over 10 M330’s

No doubt about it, PFT are a great brand, but when it comes to the 415v range, M-tec is superior mainly down to mix quality, an area often over looked. Many manufacturers of renders also agree with this

You sold me a 230v mixing drill though. Not the same principle ?

My point is I made a choice, because there was a choice. 110v or 230v drill.

Also, my name on here doesn't represent my business, which has doubled in turn over compared to last year. I now earn £50 a week!!

Not really mate, a drill is £250 not £6500.00. Also, 95% of mixing drills that are 240v are purely for domestic spreads.

I wouldn’t say the market share would agree in all honesty mate, there are many companies out there using M-tec that aren’t on forums or Facebook. I have one company with over 10 M330’s

No doubt about it, PFT are a great brand, but when it comes to the 415v range, M-tec is superior mainly down to mix quality, an area often over looked. Many manufacturers of renders also agree with this
A78477B1-4AC7-445D-91DD-D8095DE0FC7A.gif