PFT Ritmo L for sale

Would you part with the generator?
Obviously if you using it as a shelf or something in unit I understand
To be honest Pete I really need to make the decision and get rid of the whole setup in one go.
I genuinely think that these machines are great, it just hasn't fitted in with the type of work we've been taking on. Ours is the 110v Powercoat version. We've got the water pump and skim setup as well as the generator. What do you reckon it's worth?

To be honest Pete I really need to make the decision and get rid of the whole setup in one go.
I genuinely think that these machines are great, it just hasn't fitted in with the type of work we've been taking on. Ours is the 110v Powercoat version. We've got the water pump and skim setup as well as the generator. What do you reckon it's worth?
The 110v ritmo would be more suited to someone who does a lot of hardwall or mp75. Be ok for small render jobs to. Could u not try and make it work out for you. Maybe you just didn't try make it work for u.

Machines are G**! Sign me up please as lobs as I don't wear orange wellies and look like a G** ginger t**t sign me up. .you know who you are

The 110v ritmo would be more suited to someone who does a lot of hardwall or mp75. Be ok for small render jobs to. Could u not try and make it work out for you. Maybe you just didn't try make it work for u.
I didn't try at all mate. I price the work that comes in, I'm not interested in hunting down jobs for the machine.
To be fair we did use in on a few of renders, one Parmurex, one OCR, a Monorex and an insulated system, Monorex EHI over Maite and it coped just fine. Ours wasn't a standard Powercoat but one that Les had pimped up. I believe it has a more powerful motor than a standard one.
Definitely fires Hardwall on at a decent rate of knots.

I didn't try at all mate. I price the work that comes in, I'm not interested in hunting down jobs for the machine.
To be fair we did use in on a few of renders, one Parmurex, one OCR, a Monorex and an insulated system, Monorex EHI over Maite and it coped just fine. Ours wasn't a standard Powercoat but one that Les had pimped up. I believe it has a more powerful motor than a standard one.
Definitely fires Hardwall on at a decent rate of knots.
Might as well start the bidding on this thread mate , Ritmo used 5 times excellent condition, everything with it
Collection in person or delivered for a charge

Ritmo power did this today.

20190625_175844.jpg
great wee machine

Is the plus really worth upgrading too ? I mean how much faster or better can it be compared to Ritmo M