Pft jetset

themucky1

Bought one recently but the manual is in German can anyone help me with an English manual lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucky1 I'd email germany directly and ask for an English version of the manual and explain how helpful the dealers where in the U.K. By saying learn German ... it's not as if your asking for a non pft product manual I'm sure they would help !!!!

Don't think PFT do English versions. I have a Ritmo and the manual is in German.

But there again British PFT dealers usual give instruction on their product use.

There is a you tube vid on the jet set pro.

Learn German is just banter.

That's why mtec are outselling pft with customer service like that
First of all he is joking. And there is a lot more people using pft machines. Where are you getting Your information from to say mtec is out selling pft machines.

Don't think PFT do English versions. I have a Ritmo and the manual is in German.

But there again British PFT dealers usual give instruction on their product use.

There is a you tube vid on the jet set pro.

Learn German is just banter.
I don't know what language my manual is in i never looked at it tbh.

Right it was just a simple question, I ain't gonna copy and paste every page and get it translated whoever suggested that was chatting cack, @PFTwales youm talking s**t aswell I asked you for a price on a Jetset you give me one and I found one cheaper in Germany hence the f**k**g "learn German" quote you prick eat sour grapes you sheep shaging bell end, every time I've spoke to you ya seem a right arrogant c**t typical Welsh b*****d ya know what stick ya f**k**g German manual up your dirty stink pipe and I'll sort one from elsewhere you knobsack you've F*****g ruled me up I wasn't gonna bite with ya learn German comment but unfortunately I have now so f**k off

Ausgezeichnet !!
download (1).png

Right it was just a simple question, I ain't gonna copy and paste every page and get it translated whoever suggested that was chatting cack, @PFTwales youm talking s**t aswell I asked you for a price on a Jetset you give me one and I found one cheaper in Germany hence the f**k**g "learn German" quote you prick eat sour grapes you sheep shaging bell end, every time I've spoke to you ya seem a right arrogant c**t typical Welsh b*****d ya know what stick ya f**k**g German manual up your dirty stink pipe and I'll sort one from elsewhere you knobsack you've F*****g ruled me up I wasn't gonna bite with ya learn German comment but unfortunately I have now so f**k off

How much did you pay for it in Germany plus delivery if you don't mind me asking. And what do you use it for.

How much did you pay for it in Germany plus delivery if you don't mind me asking. And what do you use it for.

Bout £750 I think it depends on the exchange rate tho the stronger the £ the cheaper the €, delivery was free as the order was over €200 and as I'm vat registered there was no vat to pay, I'll use mine mainly for thin coat with a d3-4, i like the electrical shut off keeps everything tidy

Bout £750 I think it depends on the exchange rate tho the stronger the £ the cheaper the €, delivery was free as the order was over €200 and as I'm vat registered there was no vat to pay, I'll use mine mainly for thin coat with a d3-4, i like the electrical shut off keeps everything tidy

I can do the same when I buy tools in the UK can get the vat off. It's still expensive for a gun. Just looked at a video of it there. Looks good tho. U bought it at the worng time as the £ is low

SO lets get it right. you buy a jetset gun from Germany to save some money then come on the forum asking for a English version. trying to make out you were hard done by.
Will you be wanting uk pft dealers to help you any more with the gun you bought from Germany .
Then theres a load of name calling because you cant take a joke.
And i dont remember you asking me about the price on a jetset gun so it wasnt sour grapes it was simply a witty comment i made late friday evening after a few strongbows.

We forgot to see it from the sellers point of view sometimes. I suppose it's no different then us pricing a job and not getting it. Then the customer asking us questions after they give the job to someone else. I know @themucky1 didn't ask PFTwales. But he was tagged and just made a funny joke that was taken the worng way.

We forgot to see it from the sellers point of view sometimes. I suppose it's no different then us pricing a job and not getting it. Then the customer asking us questions after they give the job to someone else. I know @themucky1 didn't ask PFTwales. But he was tagged and just made a funny joke that was taken the worng way.
It was funny.

Tbh I've been dealing with pft ramboo tools. Pft have been brilliant. They have looked after me big time. Even PFTwales talked me through a blockage. Even though I bought the machine off an other pft dealer that he recommended to me because they where closer to me. And I'd like to give a big thanks to @RambooTools for spending a half day with me sorting out material I was having trouble getting through the hose. And even give me dinner. And did take a penny off me for there time.

I was going to buy a Jetset and looked at the German online dealer. It was a bit cheaper but then I found it was the old model. Something PFT In Germany pointed out to me after I asked PFT a question about the German dealer.

£650 + vat for the latest one but that was early last year. Bought a Swing gun instead. Secondhand of a reputable PFT dealer with fittings and new 19mm pipe for £275 all in delivered. Works a treat.

How embarrassing!!